Page 1 of 3
so i was thinking today, you wake up early to go to school to get good grades so you can get into a good college, so you can get a "good job" where you wake up early to make money to send your kids to a good college so they can get a "good job" where they can wake up early to make money to send their kids to....

i don't get it?
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
but you come away with a bit extra to buy a shiny new axe
plus if you have kids thev you got laid
It's how modern people survive? Because if you don't have a good job, chances are you can't provide for your family and they starve?
yup
thats life for ya
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
yes, you're a useless cog in a gigantic faceless machine with ultimately futile purposes. any other questions?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Amish is the answer. Amish is always the answer.
"What is the average velocity of an unladen swallow?"
"Amish!"

And what Zugunruhe said.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Apr 14, 2008,
I hate when people complain about stuff like this , just DON'T DO IT. Don't go to college make another life for yourself. It's what I plan on doing.
Quote by Zugunruhe
yes, you're a useless cog in a gigantic faceless machine with ultimately futile purposes. any other questions?

i gotta sig that
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
I hate when people complain about **** like this , then DON"T ****ING DO IT. Don't go to college make another life for yourself. It's what I plan on doing.
pray tell, good sir, what might be this alternate life of which you speak?

and if you say professional guitarist, i will laugh in your face.
Quote by exect4500
i gotta sig that
go ahead.
Quote by Zugunruhe

I'm so insignificant.
Quote by axeslinger01
so i was thinking today, you wake up early to go to school to get good grades so you can get into a good college, so you can get a "good job" where you wake up early to make money to send your kids to a good college so they can get a "good job" where they can wake up early to make money to send their kids to....

i don't get it?

you dont have to do that man, i went to Uni, then did an office job...HATED it now do music teaching and playing fulltime. I live with my girlfriend we have no plans to marry or have children (i teach kids allday and hate the bastards!)..i feel sorry for the people who you described, i would want to kill myself. I get up at 11am and start work at 2 til 9 and i actually like it.

Sounds like the weight of the world is falling on your shoulders. Dont worry dude HAVE MUSIC WILL TRAVEL
TS, you should skip school tomorrow. You'll get over it after that.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Quote by Zugunruhe

and if you say professional guitarist, i will laugh in your face.go ahead.

Bum? I'm a professional bum you know
Quote by axeslinger01

i don't get it?

If you don't like that maybe you like...

Wake up in morning. Make hut. Kill rabbit. Eat rabbit. Make hat from rabbit. Have an orgy with cave women. Drink mud water. Sleep.

Well maybe you'll like the orgy part lol
Its called time management. Eight hours sleep, 7 hours school, 1 hour before school to get ready/ breakfast, = 8 hours to do what you want, guitar, gym, hang out. If you've got a part time job then there ya go.

It all boils down to what job you do who you are. You don't have too any of it. I used to think like TS but time management helps to no end.
Quote by maggot9779
Bum? I'm a professional bum you know

i always wanted to be a bum, but then i passed high school....
the point of modern life is not to make money. your ultimate goal is to do what makes you happy. if you can get paid to do it, even better. if you have to go to college to do it, go to college. if you don't, then don't.
Quote by wiliscool
TS, you should skip school tomorrow. You'll get over it after that.

i skipped friday last week, and im up late doing an honors biology project.
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
All of that stuff you listed is just extra

The point of life is to have fun before you die

Theres really nothing you can do that will matter since once you leave your not coming back

So just have fun

Don't do stuff just because your supposed to

EDIT:

Quote by schecter_guy
the point of modern life is not to make money. your ultimate goal is to do what makes you happy. if you can get paid to do it, even better. if you have to go to college to do it, go to college. if you don't, then don't.

this guy gets it
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?
brutal cabbage you sire are, in all sense of the word, a LEGEND no abbreviation can portray the hilarity of what u hav bequeathed to us, i love you for this

I am loved!
tits..
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
Quote by Flying Couch
"What is the average velocity of an unladen swallow?"
"Amish!"

But was it an African Swallow, or a European Swallow?
Crawling in my skin
These wounds they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real
Quote by Zugunruhe
i always wanted to be a bum, but then i passed high school....
I am one. It says it on my profile, so it must be true!
Quote by kaptkegan
But was it an African Swallow, or a European Swallow?

Amish.
Quote by CowboyUp
Crawling in my skin
These wounds they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

Hey I know that song

Quote by Flying Couch
I am one. It says it on my profile, so it must be true!

Wrong thead hahahaha

Whoops, I guess I was in the wrong thread, wow, that was a twilight zone moment....
No matter how you go about living it, life looks like it "sucks" when you think about the big picture. Take comfort in the small things, like hanging out with you friends or going wild over some chick, and you'll be fine.

That or go find Jesus.
Welcome to You're "Doom"!
There's a part of me that would love living in the middle of the jungle or in the stone age perhaps because to be perfectly honest I find modern society with all its rules and the lack of beautiful primeval forest quite depressing sometimes, but the way I see it you can always improve your life, hone your talents etc. there's always something to discover and their are no limits to how far you can go in this life if you are driven to succeed, just remember don't let anything get in your way,STOP AT NOTHING
There are some tribes around the world who have never seen a television, and here you are complaining about how you think your luxurious lifestyle is pointless.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
At least your life isn't: wake up early, swat the flies off your face, drink your own urine because there's no water, walk out of your tarpaper and cardboard shack and let the fat man with the beard hold your starving daughter on his lap so he can make a commercial telling Americans that "With just 83 cents a day, you can make this little girl's life a little better."
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
Quote by Zugunruhe

and if you say professional guitarist, i will laugh in your face.go ahead.

So start laughing. Thats what I want to do with my life , create music.
Quote by maggot9779
Wrong thead hahahaha

Whoops, I guess I was in the wrong thread, wow, that was a twilight zone moment....
I quoted you right as you edited that.

You, sir, just owned yourself.
or you could go to college and get a degree in rock music and NOT get a good job (like me ) but have the rest of your life ahead of you to do watever the **** you want and not worry about the rest of the world, and i have the option of going back to a full time job starting on 26,000 a year if i need the money
/gloating
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by darkstar2466
There are some tribes around the world who have never seen a television, and here you are complaining about how you think your luxurious lifestyle is pointless.
luxuries only distract you, they dont make life any less pointless.
Quote by Nitroduck
At least your life isn't: wake up early, swat the flies off your face, drink your own urine because there's no water, walk out of your tarpaper and cardboard shack and let the fat man with the beard hold your starving daughter on his lap so he can make a commercial telling Americans that "With just 83 cents a day, you can make this little girl's life a little better."

Nitroduck gets it.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Flying Couch
I quoted you right as you edited that.

You, sir, just owned yourself.

I did, time for me to retire I think
Quote by Zugunruhe
luxuries only distract you, they dont make life any less pointless.

Well, as modern society has deemed it, the point of this life is to understand everything and make advancements toward a more robotic, thoughtless lifestyle.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Page 1 of 3