I did some searching around at a bunch of different online music stores and none of them seemed to carry orange.

Straight up, where can I purchase orange tube amps in the U.S. in Minnesota? (new, not used, and not off ebay)
Quote by yawn
Don't type in all caps.

Otherwise You Look Like A Complete Moron.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
1) Bold print. Reason? Y/N?
orange only deals with boutique stores, not really any big chains.

go to orange's website and go to the dealer's section. breaks it down into states for you.

quite nifty, i'd say way more helpful than ultimate-guitar.
i guess i never thought of their website. lol, i feel stupid now. that probably should have been my first thought.

thanks, i'm sure this will be all i need.

EDIT: closest place is 29 miles from my zip code. guess i'll be making a road trip

they better have the size i want and stuff. i suppose they list the number but i don't feel like calling.
Quote by yawn
Don't type in all caps.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Last edited by AccidentsHappen at Apr 14, 2008,
Call ahead. Don't be stupid and not.

BTW, did you check eBay?
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Bought mine from a music store.

Try Ebay mate. If not, the Orange site deals them
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
humbuckermusic.com has new oranges, dr z's and some others
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Orange is an odd company. Although they usually seem to deal to smaller, boutique/vintage shops...Ive seen them in bigger corporate stores as well. Some eBay stores sell them brand new, and then theres the obvious other internet shops like humbuckermusic.

Go to google.com and them type in "Orange amp prices" and itll give you a list of all the online stores and their prices.
Called them. They have what I want... this is gonna be legit.

step 2: sound like thomas erak of the fall of troy
Quote by yawn
Don't type in all caps.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Quote by AccidentsHappen
Called them. They have what I want... this is gonna be legit.

step 2: sound like thomas erak of the fall of troy

Ugh. You cant have an Orange thread without hearing that name.

Well, heres a story:

tFoT is a local band to me. I used to go see them all the time downtown before they got famous or whatever. I used to talk to Thomas about his gear/tone and, at the time anyway, he was using a Boss Mega Distortion into his Rocker 30 head.

Really nothing special with him. Actually, he's really sloppy live...even on albums hes really sloppy. His tone, IMO, is really thin and...weird.
they have them in merchant city music...but thats i Glasgow...so yeah...

lol
Guitar - Fender Jaguar HH Special (Black)

Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95

Zoom GFX - 3

Amp - Marshall MG100DFX

Band - Not Half Right
(www.myspace.com/halfrightmusic)
Quote by kurdtkobaign
Orange is an odd company. Although they usually seem to deal to smaller, boutique/vintage shops...Ive seen them in bigger corporate stores as well. Some eBay stores sell them brand new, and then theres the obvious other internet shops like humbuckermusic.

Go to google.com and them type in "Orange amp prices" and itll give you a list of all the online stores and their prices.

Here in Sweden for an example their distirbutor/agent is called Jam and are among one of Swedens largest chains in music stores.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Gabel
Here in Sweden for an example their distirbutor/agent is called Jam and are among one of Swedens largest chains in music stores.

Exactly. And around here the only shops that have them are smaller mom and pop shops that do a lot of boutique stuff. None of the big music shops here carry ANY Orange stuff.

On the other hand, other major companies usually sell to JUST big chains. IE Mesa/Boogie, Gibson...etc.

So Im not sure whats with Orange, I would think theyd make a lot more business selling to any kind of shop that can afford them instead of being selective about it.
The Dealer where I get my gear is literally 5 minutes down the road from Orange's US headquarters.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.