I heard that there was something on tonight's (well Sunday night's) Metalocalypse about tickets for Dethklok's upcoming tour this summer.

My friend and I are both pumped for it, but we both missed Metalocalypse. Can anyone fill me in on what the whole thing about needing to watch it was about?
2006 Warwick
MASTODON
There's a tour sweet!!!

I thought the show was canceled and we'd have seen the last of Metalocalypse.
Hope there is a tour or something great band and great show.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
I like the Metalocalypse and Dethklok and all that, but I wouldnt see them on tour or nothing. I got season 1 and watch it often, but i dont like their stuff enough to see them on tour... infact I dont even know what a show would be like.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by rebeltildeth87
I like the Metalocalypse and Dethklok and all that, but I wouldnt see them on tour or nothing. I got season 1 and watch it often, but i dont like their stuff enough to see them on tour... infact I dont even know what a show would be like.

Dude, Gene Hoglan and Mike Kneally are his backing band. I'd KILL to see that.

EDIT:
They're touring with Chaimera and Soilent Green O_O
Last edited by saxaxe at Apr 14, 2008,
To be honest I'm not a huge Dethklok fan, but I just want to see them live because, well, it's Dethklok...

I heard there was a password or something that you needed to preorder tickets though, and I guess it was explained during the episode? That's just what I've heard anyway.
2006 Warwick
MASTODON