i got this program, it worked just fine for about 2 weeks, now it won't pick up the guitasr at all. the red light on the noise gate is lit up. anyone know how i can fix it to make it work? its not jsut amplitube its all the guitar programs on the computer. none of them work.
If it's all the programs then you have a bigger problem. You should check the setup of your soundcard/recording interface and make sure everything is configured correctly.

DS
Irrelevant quote from obscure person
Obnoxious statement regarding size of e-ween
Italicized text indicating bandwagoning masquerading as deep thought
ASCII graphic that will take over the world if you put one in your signature
Made up statistic
well i made sure the inputs were correct, i used the same settings when it did work. i can hear the guitar through the computer without amplitube. so i know its not the cord or anything. just weired cause it like randomly stopped working.
either i'm blind or they don't have a place on there site to register an account and when i try to register my product with the serial number they say its incorrect.
It might be this:

Make sure it isn't set all the way up or it'll limit every noise.

What software do you use to run it?
I use amplitube 2 as a standalone, worked perfect. and the threshold is turned down. starting to confused on what happened. the troubleshoot manual doesn't say anything about this problem.
Ok, go to Setting>AudioSetup and check to make sure you have the right inputs/outputs selected and the right sample rates.
yeah the setup is exactly how its sopposed to be, i changed them around to see if it would work but nothing changes. i made sure the guitar was plugged in right. i bought a video card last week and put it in. would that mess with amplitube? and the music player in amplitube works just fine, so i have no idea what is wrong with it.
Quote by maggot9779
It might be this:

Make sure it isn't set all the way up or it'll limit every noise.

What software do you use to run it?

Nice snapshot of your pirated software with the dongle in your startup bar.
So you stole amplitube,ezdrummer,and cubase sx...and you have an amp fund going?
Why dont you just walk into a store and steal the amp you want too? Reported.
Quote by PsychomanZ
Nice snapshot of your pirated software with the dongle in your startup bar.
So you stole amplitube,ezdrummer,and cubase sx...and you have an amp fund going?
Why dont you just walk into a store and steal the amp you want too? Reported.

What can I say, i'm a sucker for a good deal

Reported for what?

And no killthekill, a video card wouldn't affect it. It seems to me like you're screwed. Have you tried reinstalling Amplitube?
yeah i reinstalled it a few times, each on a different hard drive. thanks for your help.