I just learned that the apartments adjacent to mine have a gym in them. I plan on going over and working out for free now, as much as I can for a few hours after each school day.

What would be a good workout plan to work everything?

I know I should do stuff like upper body one day, lower the next, etc., But what are some specific things to do with weights, eg. Bench press, curls, squats, etc.?

I'm 6'2" and ~255lbs, so I can already lift some weight...

thanks,

-Matt
well when you do a certain lift, if it is lifting you're doing, don't do the same muscles again for at least two days.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Do "pushes" one day. Like bench, or anything to do with pecs, triceps and shoulders.

Then do "pulls". Such as biceps, lats and back muscles.

Like cheesehead said, give those muscles a few days rest and then repeat. Get a weekly routine.

Then you can do like lower body for a day.
I'm Tyler
Quote by wylde_overdrive
I just learned that the apartments adjacent to mine have a gym in them. I plan on going over and working out for free now, as much as I can for a few hours after each school day.

What would be a good workout plan to work everything?

I know I should do stuff like upper body one day, lower the next, etc., But what are some specific things to do with weights, eg. Bench press, curls, squats, etc.?

I'm 6'2" and ~255lbs, so I can already lift some weight...

thanks,

-Matt

If you want to build muscle, there's no point in lifting weights everyday... Your muscles need to rest.. wait 48 hrs between each session. And live off chicken.