i got a Kustom amp at a pawn shop the other day and when i got home to look it up, i couldnt find any record of it anywhere. i have deduced that it was made sometime between 1984 and 1991 because of the time period the logo design was used cross referenced with the production date of the same speaker used in a marshall lead during the same time period. it was an amp made before kustom went under then came back, but if anyone could help me find out anything at all about this amp, please do.
here are some pics i took of it.

Looks like some kind of solidstate.
Does it sound good?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
it sounds great, a bit bluesey. would be amazing with a tele and some reverb. a perfect country sound. both channels play well, and i agree in thinking it to be a solid state as it takes maybe 2 seconds to warm up. regardless of what it is, it was a steal for 50 bucks, but it would still be nice to know more about it.
Nice.
I really don't know too much.
Look in the back, can you see tubes?
Just making sure, but I don't think Kustom was too well known for having tube amps back then.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
no there are no tubes back there, its jsut a little enclosed part...ooh! i just noticed theres an extra out on the back for daisy chaining...fufufufufufu:3
Yay.
Well, glad you're happy with it!
I know nothing about it, but for 50 bucks, almost any amp is worth it.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator