Page 1 of 3
In the last few months, my secret feelings for you have become more and more prominent. My heart throbs and throbs creating torrid heat inside of me, my passionate blood scalding my veins. It is the sighting of your beautiful and fine reddish hair that sends shivers up my spine, like Freddy once sang. It is the amusing eloquence to your posts that brings a smile across my tormented soul.

Arsonite, I don't think I will be able to contain myself any more. My feelings are more constricted than one of the characters' in a play by Lorca. I feel trapped and isolated, there is nothing to show me the way out. Not even giving back to the community by planting trees has helped.

This may sounds ars-poetic or even clichéd, but the human race is clichéd and so are our feelings. The word cliché is a cliché within itself but it will not be the one to block me. I'll soon be knocking down your walls and rattling your windows, because your times on the planet are going to change Arsonite.

If you are willing to know the reason to this, Arsonite, please post here quickly.

confusius. (is aware of wrong letters)
Do not be confused Hells! This is a natural thing. A human thing. Don't fight against it, become part of yourself! Become one with yourself.
lol
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by confusius
Do not be confused Hells! This is a natural thing. A human thing. Don't fight against it, become part of yourself! Become one with yourself.

Kyrl, are you telling me to touch myself?

k.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
he was mine first
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Dear confusius

I just read through your post and my heart fills with joy. At last! My feelings for you are now for real because I know you love me too! My heart is racing as I read through your prose. My body tingles as I listen to the love song you composed for me.

My heart is wraught with love and compassion and you can be assured I feel the same way.

Please reply to this confusius, because to be ars-poetic; our time is now.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by confusius
Oh don't you even think about it!

hey where do you live again?

not in canada right?

I'm less than a province away from him, just try and stop me
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Man I don't know what the hell is going on here but I think it's time someone slapped these gentlemen across the other cheek. And, how grand would it be for an '04er and an '07er to be pwnd by an '08er? Don't mind if I do.
A U S S I E
Quote by Carswell98
hey where do you live again?

not in canada right?

I'm less than a province away from him, just try and stop me

You are wrong. He loves me. You have no chance. Your love for him does not correspond. He is proof.

Quote by Arsonite
Dear confusius

I just read through your post and my heart fills with joy. At last! My feelings for you are now for real because I know you love me too! My heart is racing as I read through your prose. My body tingles as I listen to the love song you composed for me.

My heart is wraught with love and compassion and you can be assured I feel the same way.

Please reply to this confusius, because to be ars-poetic; our time is now.

Speak up Arsonite, tell him that he has no chance!

EDIT:

Quote by Jcore44

Man I don't know what the hell is going on here but I think it's time someone slapped these gentlemen across the other cheek. And, how grand would it be for an '04er and an '07er to be pwnd by an '08er? Don't mind if I do.

I'm not sure what falls under your definition of pwnage but I'm most certain that it is intellect and not join date that has more to do with it, therefore strive for intellect, something you are not doing, or leave this thread with your tail between your legs, like a wounded dog for that is all that you are and little more.
Last edited by confusius at Apr 14, 2008,
Quote by confusius
You are wrong. He loves me. You have no chance. Your love for him does not correspond. He is proof.

fine! I hope your happy

I'll settle for any arsonite's siblings if he has any
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by Carswell98

fine! I hope your happy

I'll settle for any arsonite's siblings if he has any

He has one sister, but she was unfortunately trod on by a donkey.

Quote by confusius

I am sorry Carswell but I am consumed by the presence that is confusius. Every time he plays his acoustic guitar with emotion spilling over like a waterfall of love all over me I am floored. And when he flicks his wavy black hair when he smiles like me I get all hot and sweat builds on me like dew on a blade of grass on a spring morning.
ಥ_ಥ
Hai, I'm here to pedobait both confusius and the ol' Arse.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
This has been done before, and with better quality. Sorry, gents.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Is this why we shouldn't go on UG on acid?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Gemini

Maybe you do not understand that words cannot fathom what we are feeling? One gets a little lost for words when being held in such intense emotion.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by Gemini

But last time it was a mere scam! This time it is true, my love for arse throbs like the fire of a thousand suns. Who are you to criticize?
Quote by confusius
I'm not sure what falls under your definition of pwnage but I'm most certain that it is intellect and not join date that has more to do with it, therefore strive for intellect, something you are not doing, or leave this thread with your tail between your legs, like a wounded dog for that is all that you are and little more.

You fool.

I meant the slapping. You've been here longer than I have, therefore you command more respect than I do. I'm a total newcomer, which is why I'm saying, if were to somehow summon the means for which it would take to 'pwn' you, it would be grand because you've been here for ages and I haven't been here for very long at all. Which also probably explains why I don't know what's going on. But anyway, please... Continue.
A U S S I E
Quote by confusius
But last time it was a mere scam! This time it is true, my love for arse throbs like the fire of a thousand suns. Who are you to criticize?

Pics, and I'll leave you alone. Otherwise, I'll be the annoying chihuahua nipping at your ankles everywhere you go.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by confusius

You really DO love arse don't you?
Quote by confusius
Only when it's in the right place.

And I always know, don't I?
ಥ_ಥ
Shut UP! you Homos...gawd
My Gear Brah:
  • Ibanez K7 (silver)
  • Gibson Les Paul Custom (ebony w/ gold hardware)
  • Mesa Triple Rectifier Head
  • Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Traditional Cab
  • Too many pedals to list...

Last edited by guitarisrockin at Apr 14, 2008,
Guise... I also have a confession to make. It's about my undying love for minks, and the lord of the minks: Minkaro.

I am off to bed, but remember Minky, Ian McKellan loves you.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by terrencemaddox
A challenger appears.

To a duel you say?

Choose your weapon, peon!

In my opinion, the third suits you the best.
Quote by Jcore44

shut up
"
Quote by darkstar2466
Guise... I also have a confession to make. It's about my undying love for minks, and the lord of the minks: Minkaro.

I am off to bed, but remember Minky, Ian McKellan loves you.

Oh **** you

Now I've got "AND I AM THE LORD OF THE MINKS, SAID HE" stuck in my head, and I know that it's not going to go away for the rest of the month.
Page 1 of 3