Okay so people say Fraiser was the smart persons tv show but I have reason to belive that Futurama is. What do you say? And if your country did not have Frasier thank who ever you would thank you've never seen it.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
Doogie Hauser MD

And Futurama appeals to trekkies as well as stoners, but not really smart people. Not that trekkies and stoners aren't smart.
Quote by imgooley
Doogie Hauser MD

And Futurama appeals to trekkies as well as stoners, but not really smart people. Not that trekkies and stoners aren't smart.

No way, man.

Futurama had a heap of smart jokes.

Some of my friends have seen reruns lately and realised they had missed a heap of jokes when they watched it when they were younger.
lost is very clever, rreally makes you think about the plot, you become engrossed in it
Seinfeld > Frasier >Futurama
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
I'm really not talking jokes here there is a lot of under the surface smart stuff in Futurama.
Well really what show would put a math lecture on a dvd as a special feature. But yes for the stoners out there they put a 23 minute episode of everybody loves hypnotoad. Its still funny sober though.
4 or 5 of the directors and writers have Phds in physics, Mathmatics,And cemistry (i belive thats the count).
Every posible moment in the show is somewhat logical.
Its posible to have 3 suns(although its inherent that the planets would fly away)
The references to mathmatical equations such as Pi-in 1 oil ,PIth avenue, a reacouring number 1728 that is the lowestnumber thats divisable in the sum of 2 cubes or 1729 = 12³ + 1³
1729 = 10³ + 9³.
Just random stuff like that. Really the hidden stuff is what counts for me.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
Oh and I truthfully have only seen like 3 Star trek episodes ever.
Smart TV shows? Don't think there are any TV shows that have actually sparked some intellectual interest for me.
BOLD.
Futurama stupifies people. I feel as if my IQ dropped several points after watching that show. Maybe something on History or Discovery channel, tbh.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
futurama, arrested development.

i always thought fraisier was just pretentious, not intelligent. every episode revolves around how dumb one of the main characters is.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Arrested development ftw!!!
Zugunruhe me likey you
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
What about House M.D.? House is pretty cool. The average moron wouldn't understand most of House's humor and you can learn a lot of medical stuff from it.

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
Quote by druz15_UG
Arrested development ftw!!!
Zugunruhe me likey you

Zugunruhe lieks u too.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Unherolike

4 or 5 of the directors and writers have Phds in physics, Mathmatics,And cemistry (i belive thats the count).

I lol'd

edit: Frasier > most
Quote by cleft11
lost is very clever, rreally makes you think about the plot, you become engrossed in it

Lost has a plot? sorry I thought it lost it after session #547
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by saphrax
Where the cake really is a lie!

"Did you know that genetically, paedophiles have more in common with a crab than they do with you or I? That's scientific fact, there's no real evidence but it is scientific fact."
The Simpsons!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by gunners fan
Lost has a plot? sorry I thought it lost it after session #547

OH!
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
House.

/Thread.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
^ I remember that old gem. I agree with House MD, and QI... Blackadder was always quite intelligent, if not quite well spoken.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Southpark :-x The guys are brilliant the way they incorporate current events and mock people.

Then i'd have to say bob ross.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Brasseye and Jam.

Also Nathan Barley, even if the comedy was lacking, the idea behind it is ****ing hilarious. Especially when you saw the outcome. People quoting it. fail.
Quote by Tom Martin
"Did you know that genetically, paedophiles have more in common with a crab than they do with you or I? That's scientific fact, there's no real evidence but it is scientific fact."

*hammers nail into crab*

"Now leave the kids alone!

"Paedophiles can emit a toxic scent through the keyboard that makes the child more suggestible"

*sniffs keyboard*

"Wow, I have to say I feel more suggestible already, and that was just from one sniff."
The Sopranos - on top of being not just one of the smartest shows ive ever seen, it is just the best tv show ever.
Quote by Kinks>Stones
*hammers nail into crab*

"Now leave the kids alone!

"Paedophiles can emit a toxic scent through the keyboard that makes the child more suggestible"

*sniffs keyboard*

"Wow, I have to say I feel more suggestible already, and that was just from one sniff."

See, there's the genius... the fact that Chris Morris managed to get famous people to say simply ridiculous stuff and believe it.
Yeah, I'd also have to go with Arrested Development
There's always money in the banana stand!