Page 1 of 2
so after prac today, my band and i went to maccas, we went into the drive through, then started to count our moneys.

we relised we didnt have as much as we thought we did and relised it would be smarter to go to the servo next door.

we were already in the drive through line so decided to just drive through. no ordering or saying anything.

*this is where it gets good*

WE PULLED UP TO THE LAST WINDOW, GOT PASSED A MACCAS BAG FULL OF FOOD, AND A CARDBOARD BASE THING FULL OF DRINKS, PUT THEM IN THE CAR THEN DROVE OFF DOWN THE HIGHWAY!!!!

lol, we got the person behind us's food.

anyone else ever tried this?
Wow, free food. Good job, i might try that next time im in a drive through

Seriously, i think its just a fluke. But hey, free food
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

wow, stealing someone's food. what a badass....

....*yawn*
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
wow, stealing someone's food. what a badass....

....*yawn*

He never said he was a "badass" just that they got food they didn't pay for.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
haha
ZOMG U Leik teh mudkipz? I wanna say that in a maccas drive thru oneday and see if i can get fooD that way..
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

teeheehee

wait...

that's STEALING!!!
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
haha
ZOMG U Leik teh mudkipz? I wanna say that in a maccas drive thru oneday and see if i can get fooD that way..

Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by druz15_UG
teeheehee

wait...

that's STEALING!!!
no, its worse than stealing. he just ruined the day of the person serving the food at the window, their manager, the guy whos food they stole, and everybody else in the line after the guy. just stealing would only hurt the joints bottom line. this is just being a complete jackass with no respect for other people. utterly a stereotype for the average 16 year old boy.
ive got another method
and its worked so many times hahah

wait till its busy, like lunch time so there is heaps of people
stand on the side of the line for a while. make it as if you are kind of in the line as well..
eventually the employee will ask if youve been served or watever. say yes...
stand there some more
then the person will say what did you order...
so look at whats in the burger tray thing.. and say watever is there.. large big mac or watever..
then they just give you the burger or meal

its worked heaps. its better to target inexperienced workers as well. haha
lmfao thats well funny
Quote by closertofreewil
I officially hate you SBLAKELELY.

PSN ID: blakerz92
add me
Quote by Zugunruhe
no, its worse than stealing. he just ruined the day of the person serving the food at the window, their manager, the guy whos food they stole, and everybody else in the line after the guy. just stealing would only hurt the joints bottom line. this is just being a complete jackass with no respect for other people. utterly a stereotype for the average 16 year old boy.

we didnt plan to steal it. we just got there, got offered food, and being the sixteen year old boys we are, took it. the family behind would have gotten a replacement, and the employee woulndt have really been to blame. the main person loosing out is the macdonalds coropration, who can aford to loose some money.
Quote by HethaHORRIFIC
we didnt plan to steal it. we just got there, got offered food, and being the sixteen year old boys we are, took it. the family behind would have gotten a replacement, and the employee woulndt have really been to blame. the main person loosing out is the macdonalds coropration, who can aford to loose some money.
it just illustrates what everyone says about this generation. complete lack of respect.
i agree with zugunruhe. i stole tons of food from tesco but stealing someones meal, day out and patience is ****ing annoying...

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by ralph wiggum
ive got another method
and its worked so many times hahah

wait till its busy, like lunch time so there is heaps of people
stand on the side of the line for a while. make it as if you are kind of in the line as well..
eventually the employee will ask if youve been served or watever. say yes...
stand there some more
then the person will say what did you order...
so look at whats in the burger tray thing.. and say watever is there.. large big mac or watever..
then they just give you the burger or meal

its worked heaps. its better to target inexperienced workers as well. haha

or you could pull your wallet out and pay for it you cheap ****
Quote by Zugunruhe

eh..... your only 16 once.... plus they throw out so much food at fast food joints (guess they have no respect for hungry poor people) nobody would of even noticed.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by dmaji1
or you could pull your wallet out and pay for it you cheap ****

or i could get a free feed
Quote by ralph wiggum
or i could get a free feed

+1
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by groll01
eh..... your only 16 once.... plus they throw out so much food at fast food joints (guess they have no respect for hungry poor people) nobody would of even noticed.
they noticed. the guy in the line made a huge deal out of it when his food wasnt there. the manager had to make an example of the window server. everyone in the lines had to haul ass to make another order. everyone behind the guy in line had to wait for all is crap to go down.

its just disrespectful. lowering yourself to that level for some free food is weak.
Quote by Zugunruhe
they noticed. the guy in the line made a huge deal out of it when his food wasnt there. the manager had to make an example of the window server. everyone in the lines had to haul ass to make another order. everyone behind the guy in line had to wait for all is crap to go down.

its just disrespectful. lowering yourself to that level for some free food is weak.

+1
'J'adore ah les femmes', yeah I love my riches, 'bonjour' money and 'au revoir' bitches
I'm sure stealing from a fast food place must make you feel really awesome.

The person serving would get in **** for it, please don't try to justify it through your retarded "Yeah, well it's just the corporation losing money, and they can afford to lol!!" style of logic. I really re-enforces what a pathetic little juvenile you must be.

And did it occur to you that if you're having to steal from a McDonalds then perhaps you should consider a job there?
Member of the Nobuo Uematsu Fan Club

FFIX and FFXII Fan

The pit on incest....

Quote by wiggy1988
more like WINcest amirite?
Quote by alex831
I'm sure stealing from a fast food place must make you feel really awesome.

The person serving would get in **** for it, please don't try to justify it through your retarded "Yeah, well it's just the corporation losing money, and they can afford to lol!!" style of logic. I really re-enforces what a pathetic little juvenile you must be.

And did it occur to you that if you're having to steal from a McDonalds then perhaps you should consider a job there?

He never said it in that way, he just said it was cool how it happened. They didnt plan on stealing it, it was basically handed to them and being the kids they are they werent going to pass up a free meal.
'J'adore ah les femmes', yeah I love my riches, 'bonjour' money and 'au revoir' bitches
lol, holy ****. everyones turned against me.

i wish you were there in the car. i have little doubt you would be thinking...

"hell yeah, im stoked we just got handed food after being so hungry after a massive long band prac, and not having enough money to buy maccas, this means i dont have to get a crappy near cold sasauge roll from the servo next door"

more than. "oh poor people behind us"

it was a spur of the moment thing.

and im proud of it so, stfu.

and to the people +1ing the "but its free food!" congradultions on understanding the mind of a sixteen year old and not pretending to be all high and mighty.

its not like i do it reglarly. so shuddup.
Exactly, if I were there I wouldve taken the food too..Sht whos gonna pass up free food and it was unexpectedly handed to you so you wouldnt really have time to think about the whole chain of whatever the hell is gonna happen.

Edited : But I would feel bad after =/
Quote by STFU(its)JERRY
He never said it in that way, he just said it was cool how it happened. They didnt plan on stealing it, it was basically handed to them and being the kids they are they werent going to pass up a free meal.

thank you for interprating the first post.
I work at McDonalds, none of your methods would work on anyone who wasn't a complete idiot.

Wait...

Quote by alex831

Back off bitch, we're not all junkies, thickos and retards. That's just the majority..
Last edited by bartdevil_metal at Apr 14, 2008,
id laugh if they got ur license plates and you got done for theft
oh and Zugunruhe me likey you again
And no i don't just say that when people side with me in the pit
<.<
>.>
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

its just that you guys are being generic examples of what people hate about our generation. the fact that its a spur of the moment thing is exactly the point. if you were just passing through you would not have stopped at the window.

some of us want to be better than what society expects of us. yo people are the reason we get a bad rep. pathetic.
Quote by druz15_UG
oh and Zugunruhe me likey you again
And no i don't just say that when people side with me in the pit
<.<
>.>

im not looking for validation from people over the internet...

<.<

>.>

...not at all...
i understand what your saying now.

you dont like the fact that our generation enjoy the adreniline rush of doing stuff we probably shouldnt be doing.

i know it all adds up but i really doubt that todays little stunt is gonna cause a problem to you.

"sorry Zugunruhe but we cant give you that promotion you wanted. its just that your the same age as those kids over in austrailia that drove of with someone elses dinner, and we cant trust people of your generation."

so yeh. i enjoy having fun. i have respect for people, but its true that our generation are having more fun, but by means maybe not that great.

were drinkin, having sex, shoplifting, doing drugs and start fights at a lot younger age.

but its just how things have worked out. deal with it.

but i am on your side and i understand what your saying now about our generation getting a bad rep due to stupid little things that we do.
lol because you said moneys. its an old in joke with my friend
I mosh continuosly

im not looking for validation from people over the internet...

<.<

>.>

...not at all...

If there was a "bestest coolest funniest 08'er" you'd win
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Quote by druz15_UG
If there was a "bestest coolest funniest 08'er" you'd win
thanks mate.
wow, all that validation should last for at least...

15 minutes.
Quote by Zugunruhe
its just that you guys are being generic examples of what people hate about our generation. the fact that its a spur of the moment thing is exactly the point. if you were just passing through you would not have stopped at the window.

some of us want to be better than what society expects of us. yo people are the reason we get a bad rep. pathetic.

Don't you think you're taking this a LITTLE too seriously?
I mean I'm with you to a point, but taking this to a whole generation problem of sorts is a little too extreme I think..
Just chill
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by HethaHORRIFIC
so after prac today, my band and i went to maccas, we went into the drive through, then started to count our moneys.

we relised we didnt have as much as we thought we did and relised it would be smarter to go to the servo next door.

we were already in the drive through line so decided to just drive through. no ordering or saying anything.

*this is where it gets good*

WE PULLED UP TO THE LAST WINDOW, GOT PASSED A MACCAS BAG FULL OF FOOD, AND A CARDBOARD BASE THING FULL OF DRINKS, PUT THEM IN THE CAR THEN DROVE OFF DOWN THE HIGHWAY!!!!

lol, we got the person behind us's food.

anyone else ever tried this?

I work as a casual at maccas... and i hate to say i hate your type...
it happens, and it is a fault in the maccas system. But it screws us up majorly.. bcos we have to remake food, and get screamed at by the next 5 customers after you who bitch because they have to wait twice as long while we remake food....

but yer, laugh, bcoz of course its awesome....

Page 1 of 2