i need to know your opinions on whether to buy the ibamez rg350dx for $399 or the gibson studio for $1199 should i wait to get the les paul or just go for the ibanez i really want a guitar with good tremolo.Thanks
go for the gibson if you can afford it.
I have no opinion on this matter.
get the rg then get some fx or something
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
wrong forum buddy
and the gibson doesnt have a trem?
and the RG's trem isnt very good either
whats with the big price difference you could get a guitar like a hellraiser or a better RG then that mabye even some of the S series of ibanez
well seeing as the les paul doesnt have a tremelo, havent you pretty much answered yourself? I would personally wait and get the les paul, because it will sound much better and I prefer thicker necks.

comes down to personal preference really, if you play rock, blues or metal, go for the les paul
if you play metal or shred or something like that, get the ibanez
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
who gives a toss if its in the pit?
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
what do megadeth rule? The world, I sure hope not, that would suck
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12