Poll: Dangerous path, or safe path? (read post first before voting)
Poll Options
View poll results: Dangerous path, or safe path? (read post first before voting)
dark scary path thats dangerous, SHORT way
31 65%
normal path, safe, LONG way
17 35%
Voters: 48.
You see a dark scary path on your way home from somewhere, and you notice that this path is alot shorter than the safe route which is very long..
So the question is:
Would you take a path that is dark, scary, and known to be dangerous to get home faster, or would you take the long way that takes ages but you get home safe, to play guitar..?
EDIT: The short path is DARK AND SCARY people! You may be killed..
EDIT2: Hell, post stories if you want to involving a dark path.. Make up a good one too, but dont involve the next poster to choose an action though..
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Last edited by Teh_Asian_Pro at Apr 14, 2008,
Short one- it's the one I take all the time. It's all kinda overgrown and no streetlights, but it's quicker.

EDIT: Damn, missed an opportunity for a witty comment
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Last edited by Hobolad at Apr 14, 2008,
i get on my dune buggy, head to mexico, and have all sorts of fun adventures with cheeky animated animals! oh the fun we will have!
I have no opinion on this matter.
short dark path atleast when i get home i can write an epic song about it
Quote by SG_dave
my teacher always insults his wife.we were doing an experiment and the motor broke.he suggested he ring his wife for her to fetch one of her vibrators.i suggeted she has them cos he can't deliver the goods.he said he deliverd them in my mum
Always take the interesting route. Nothing fun happens to people who play it safe.

But what's the point of this thread?
Quote by smb
Always take the interesting route. Nothing fun happens to people who play it safe.

But what's the point of this thread?

To see what way people would go, im a human and i have a quest for more knowledge, just like all otehr humans...
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
quit being so paranoid.

I'll take a full inventory of Pokéballs, then take the dark path. A Wild Rapist appeared, Venomoth, I choose you!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I smell another "choose your own adventure" thread!
BTW what happened to the pre-teen edition, it was epix!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
personally id take the long way depending on how long like if its only like 10 minutes longer. or........ if i had a gun....
Definitely the long way, because I would get lost taking the short one if I'm unfamiliar with it, I can seriously get lost in my backyard.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
The short way...
Nothing is "dark and scary"
You sound like a kid trying to tell a ghost story or something, like "whhhhoooooooo, you walk slowly through a dark scary spooky creepy graveyard, and suddleny AAAAAAAH" etc

Quote by sam b
The short way...
Nothing is "dark and scary"
You sound like a kid trying to tell a ghost story or something, like "whhhhoooooooo, you walk slowly through a dark scary spooky creepy graveyard, and suddleny AAAAAAAH" etc

If youre a white kid living in the bronx.. EVERYTHING at night is dark and scary.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
If youre a white kid living in the bronx.. EVERYTHING at night is dark and scary.

Uh...

Only at night?
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro

by dark and scary are you commenting on the inhabitants skin colour? because i think that qualifies as racisim
The Dark path's always seem shorter, just wait, you find yourself in the Amazon's after a couple of months.
Quote by ZoSoBeatle
by dark and scary are you commenting on the inhabitants skin colour? because i think that qualifies as racisim

Considering i said 'at night' i would think that the average person would know i mean the atmosphere and neighborhood.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
Considering i said 'at night' i would think that the average person would know i mean the atmosphere and neighborhood.

So your saying Black people aren't dark & scarey? lol
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
So your saying Black people aren't dark & scarey? lol

Anyone can be dark and scary if they want to be. Black people could be better at it thats all. Unless you're Prince or michael jackson, youve got no chance.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
quit being so paranoid.