I began writing a song this morning to get away from all the revision. I don't know much about theory, so there are just a few chords and arpeggios in there to begin with. I'd appreciate it if you could add to it, give suggestions and crit

Thanks in advance
Attachments:
05t16's song.zip
I like how it says, dont steal any ideas, dude your playing a D major and an E minor, lol.

its very cool but, sounds like it could be the start of a captains song or something.
Quote by Czizzle
I like how it says, dont steal any ideas, dude your playing a D major and an E minor, lol.

Hey, I know what I've done, no need to remind me. I think I know what chords they are -.-'

you gonna stick to the point and add to it/crit?

would be much appreciated ^_^
Quote by Czizzle

its very cool but, sounds like it could be the start of a captains song or something.

explain exactly what you mean by 'captains song' lol
Quote by 05t16
Hey, I know what I've done, no need to remind me. I think I know what chords they are -.-'

you gonna stick to the point and add to it/crit?

would be much appreciated ^_^

Dude, dont be a smartass , i didn't mean it in an offence way, im just simply pointing out the fact, that billions of songs, use the chords D and E and your saying dont steal them. I meant to write a sailors song. Anyway dued off to a good start, just get something else going and post it so we can see the progress.
Quote by Czizzle
Dude, dont be a smartass , i didn't mean it in an offence way, im just simply pointing out the fact, that billions of songs, use the chords D and E and your saying dont steal them. I meant to write a sailors song. Anyway dued off to a good start, just get something else going and post it so we can see the progress.

sorry for giving the wrong impression, i was just simply saying stick to the point