Page 1 of 2
Up for sale is my Alexi-600. This is the model with the EMG HZ-4 passive pickup (like the EMG 81) Color is white with black stripe. Meticulously maintained, selling b/c I need money for my 4 month old son. Asking is 600 plus shipping. This guitar goes for 1K new.
country?
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Taylor 12 String acoustic
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP:
Hughes And Kettner Trilogy w/ 4x12 HnK cab
you should post pics...someone else will ask...this shoule be a given when selling stuff...bump
Quote by mrrman
you should post pics...someone else will ask...this shoule be a given when selling stuff...bump

Agreed, good luck with your son, and bump.
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
Ship to uk? nd need more pictures
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
curious..why are you selling it for 600?

at nearly $500 off (after tax the guitar costs roughly $1150 [yeah i bought one])
there's got to be something wrong.

besides that you've just registered :/

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but you probably need to get a safe way of transaction for the buyer...
the price this is at that you've made it makes me call shenanigans unless there's some damage to the guitar itself.

good luck anyway friend
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
curious..why are you selling it for 600?

at nearly $500 off (after tax the guitar costs roughly $1150 [yeah i bought one])
there's got to be something wrong.

besides that you've just registered :/

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but you probably need to get a safe way of transaction for the buyer...
the price this is at that you've made it makes me call shenanigans unless there's some damage to the guitar itself.

good luck anyway friend

+1

Let's see some real pictures, with your username on a sign next to them.
nope, nothing wrong with it at all. getting real pics tonight with my username on it.
can I put an offer in, I am definately interested now!
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
offers are always welcome. i sent you a message a while ago saying that shipping the guitar to the UK would be about 250 US dollars.
Quote by gokusan37
offers are always welcome. i sent you a message a while ago saying that shipping the guitar to the UK would be about 250 US dollars.

Alright cool, add me on americanidiot3@hotmail.co.uk so we can talk about it, I will definately buy it off of you.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Last edited by metallica_death at Apr 16, 2008,
Bump. To all that live outside the US. I am willing to ship but of course you have to pay for shipping. For example. Shipping to the UK would be an extra $135.
i´m in spain and have an account with UPS
so shipping cost is my prob
whats yr best price?
everyone has been pmed. i finally figured out that pm's are in the profile not on this forum.
Quote by gokusan37
everyone has been pmed. i finally figured out that pm's are in the profile not on this forum.

Hah.. I had that for ages too! Damn UG.

Man, this is so cheeky, but I was wondering if you could tell me two tiny details about the necks on these things? If you could tell me the thickness of the neck at the nut and just before the heel, that would be AWESOME. Don't worry if you don't have time or anything though.

Anyway, free bump, because this guitar is HOT.
i can get you length and diameter later tonight of both the top and bottom tonight.
Page 1 of 2