A song wrote after reading a few articles about Kevin Federline and Tracey Emmin. Enjoy . C4C As Always....

All around the world people are doing great and wonderful things, but the front page of the paper shows another useless celebrity wearing Prada bags and OTT diamond rings. I remember a day when newspapers contained what mattered and what the world stood for, but lately reading through the gossip and useless new rumours has become something of a chore.

There’s another nameless face on the front page, oh what a surprise, yet another girl claiming to have slept with a rock star and spreading lies. Oh won’t you people please go away, you’re a disgrace to this country, and nobody cares what you have to say.

Would you do anything for your ten seconds of fame?
How about shooting down another amazing musical name?
You two faced people, you are all the same, why don’t you do something useful for a change?

When I look at the planet I see around me I can’t prevent a sigh, what happened to the great united front of people that didn’t ever need to fight? What went so wrong that we all turned on our friends, when did we start to take advice from nobody’s we read about in papers that we first thought were non-sense.?

Another Tracey Emmin, another talentless K-Fed, what is it with these people who stand for nothing other than having big heads? Ok, so her modern art isn’t a complete waste, I’m told there’s actually some skill to throwing together old buckets and spades. Do we really want to read about another unskilled rapper ruining the life of a legend? People like Kevin will get theirs in the end.

Would you do anything for your ten seconds of fame?
How about shooting down another amazing musical name?
You two faced people, you are all the same, why don’t you do something useful for a change?
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!
This doesn't have the right structure to be a song but other than that the content is pretty good.