I bought a dx10d dinky and was wondering if the bridge, a Jackson LFR lo-pro, is any good. It seems to hold tune well, but has anyone had any experience with it?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
my brother has one, and ive used it a few times and i think its pretty good.
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
The silver one isn't great, but on one hand it's on par with everything else in the price range. The bad is an old used Jackson Professional with a JT590 or a nice JT580 can be had for the same price. Feel wise there is nothing wrong with, but like all trems in that range they wear out quickly and don't hold setups well.
^ I can say that my silver trem on a nearly year old JS30 is still holding tune very well indeed. The fact that it slowly downtunes over the course of weeks is probably due to the oxidation of the strings rather than the trem. Time will tell how it holds up after some more years, but it's deff. a good starter trem.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
so change it as soon as possible? OFR, or some sort of Khaller?

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Well, change it as it starts noticably wearing out. Like when it goes out of tune quickly.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
ok, thanks.

Change it with an OFR, it should be an easy fit. Kahlers would require a LOT more work to put in.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
ok, i go ofr. And mine is silver atm.

Before you switch it out, take the measurements of the route and then compare them to the dimensions of an OFR. You can find a diagram of an OFR on Warmoth I think.
OFR fits except you can have trouble with the lock bolts depending on intonation A Floyd Rose Lo Pro or Schaller is a safer bet.
My Jackson is a lo pro, i remember seeing that. Is an ofr lo pro ust as good as normal ofr?

Well jacksons LFR are sayd to be good.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

I have a M-200fm that has a LFR and i find its good. Might jsut be because im coming from a mock FR
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2