I fantasise about Samus.

Zero suit Samus.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
I fantasize about world peace.

which will be achieved by my ruling, dictating hand!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
my sex dream has as many guitars and women as will fit in my head. and beer. ok while i'm here, does anybody else just want to play guitar after sex? like ppl want a smoke, i f*ckin need to play guitar lol
"Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll,
Speed, Weed, and Birth Control,
Life's a Bitch Until We Die,
So F*ck this World,
Let's All Get High"

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I spent 3 years in a Tibetan Monastery to learn how to fap just using the power of my mind...
it involves pandas... you don't want to know.
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

I have done it but I still want to do it again.

I like to put roses all over the bed and have scented candles all over the place. I also have scented oils in little bowls that fill the room with a rose scent. I led my girlfriend into the room blindfolded and lay her on the bed. I took off the blindfold and slowly undressed her. As I undressed her, I kissed and sucked her neck. She would moan slightly and twitch. I would slowly play with her over her knickers at the same time. I would take her shirt off and then her bra. I would kiss her down to her knaive. I would take her dress off but leave her knickers on, teasing her with my fingers.

I would then take an ice cube and run it from her mouth, down her neck, down to her knaive and then I would carress her breasts. I would suck on her nipples with the ice still in my mouth. Sometimes Id have to get a new cube cause it would melt. As I kiss and suck and grope her breasts, I would still tease her with my fingers on over her pants. She would usually get frustated and force my hand inside them, or take them off or tell me to put two fingers in. What ever she wanted, I would do.

Then I get the whipped cream out. This was my favourite part.

I would spray it on her vagina, all over, Id make sure it was covered. I would put it on her breasts, in her belly button and on her mouth. I would slowly, and gently lick it off. I Would tease her with my tongue on her vagina. I would make sure that I got ever last bit off of her. I would also do it with chocolate sauce, that was tasty.

She would then put the whipped cream or chocolate sauce on me and lick it off. God I miss that kind of sex.

2.5 years and no woman! Im gagging for it!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
^^ That must be a bitch to clean if it messes up, even slightly.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I like to think about wrapping masking tape around a dead guy's cock, and then riding it like a pony.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Guitardude19

I like to put roses all over the bed and have scented candles all over the place. I also have scented oils in little bowls that fill the room with a rose scent. I led my girlfriend into the room blindfolded and lay her on the bed. I took off the blindfold and slowly undressed her. As I undressed her, I kissed and sucked her neck. She would moan slightly and twitch. I would slowly play with her over her knickers at the same time. I would take her shirt off and then her bra. I would kiss her down to her knaive. I would take her dress off but leave her knickers on, teasing her with my fingers.

I would then take an ice cube and run it from her mouth, down her neck, down to her knaive and then I would carress her breasts. I would suck on her nipples with the ice still in my mouth. Sometimes Id have to get a new cube cause it would melt. As I kiss and suck and grope her breasts, I would still tease her with my fingers on over her pants. She would usually get frustated and force my hand inside them, or take them off or tell me to put two fingers in. What ever she wanted, I would do.

I would spray it on her vagina, all over, Id make sure it was covered. I would put it on her breasts, in her belly button and on her mouth. I would slowly, and gently lick it off. I Would tease her with my tongue on her vagina. I would make sure that I got ever last bit off of her. I would also do it with chocolate sauce, that was tasty.

She would then put the whipped cream or chocolate sauce on me and lick it off. God I miss that kind of sex.

90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Quote by BassistGal
^^ That must be a bitch to clean if it messes up, even slightly.

If that was directed at my post.

Yea it takes ages to clean and its very messy. Worth it and very fun
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Guitardude19

im sorry but i think my boxers exploded. like that