Poll Options
View poll results: One or another
Kate Nash
129 66%
Lily Allen
65 33%
Voters: 195.
Page 1 of 3
Well well, the ultimate question, no i didn't searchbar, sorry.

Also, we're going looks, not musical ability so this is still in the rules (i think).

Kate Nash. hands down.

Pics

KATE NASH

LILY ALLEN

Yes, I did cheat and put a pic of Kate singing because personally that's hot, but whatever
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Last edited by Auals at Apr 14, 2008,
I hate Lilly Allen with a passion. I don't know why I hate her so much, but I do. Her music is one of the reasons I don't.
Neither. Is this question serious?!
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles
Neither. Is this question serious?!

Yes, a conversation appeared in another thread and I wanted the general consensus of UG, is that ok?

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by 100%guitarmad
if you knew that you hadnt used the searchbar, why didnt you?

I'm that lazy.

I'm so lazy I have a t-shirt with one of those "Mr Men" guys on that says "Mr Lazy" just so that people who don't know me, know how lazy I am.

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
wtf is wrong with you , kate nash hands down lily allen is FUGLY.
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
I'd rather not, but Kate Nash is merely nothing special, compared to Lily Allen who's truly hideous. From what I've heard I think Kate Nash's music is marginally less irritating too, so I suppose she wins.
pics plzkthnks (:
I cant be bothered to go google 'em

EDIT:

haaaaaaaaaahahahaha

Kate Nash, definetly.. I don't even need to see a pic of her after seeing that ^
Something about Lily Allen is
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by MarioBlaster17
they are both very very very very very very very very mediocre looking women

Yeah but can you listen to Mouthwash and then say that? or Foundations?

I said purely on looks but music does make them look hotter.

Plus there's something so brilliantly girlish and cute about Nash... *dreamy expression*

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
Last edited by Auals at Apr 14, 2008,
Looks? Kate Nash, easily.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Lily Allen is amongst ladies as a Turd is amongst geese. and Kate sodding Nash just bores me. Therefore, I shall be voting...'Reluctantly', but will go with nash purely because she lives pretty close to me.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Looks- Nash. Overall, can't stand either. So fake- epitomy of the drama school brats with rich parents trend over here at the mo'.

EDIT: Yeah, I vote Tunstall.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Well obviously KT Tunstall beats both of them because she's both talented and good looking, while Kate Nash and Lily Allen are neither.
i'd like to enter miss Jenny Lewis who as well as being hot is a good singer and guitarist, she also dressed up like the pink ranger.

Kate Nash, absolutley no doubt. She's AMAZING.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I'd fuck them both.
Last edited by CrazyDavey at Apr 14, 2008,
Jenny Lewis is U . G . L . Y
And KT Tunstall is revolting and looks like a tramp to be honest. She has some weird ****ing face too.

Kate Nash is CUTE and Lily Allen is HOT. I would say Lilly's one of those girls you have to see either in person or in a video to apprecitiate her looks.
I've been here since '04.

If I had to choose, then Kate Nash...

I'd prefer if both burnt in the fiery depths of hell for all eternity though, for crimes against music... but that's another story.
psh why one?

take both. =/
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Kinks>Stones
How is neither sounding to anyone else?

It's sounding pretty good to me. If I HAD to pick one of them though, I'd go with Nash simply because she kind of resembles Mary Elizabeth Winstead in that first pic.
Page 1 of 3