I was coming home from school today, and I almost got hit by lightning. I got off the bus. It was raining and hailing, and I started walking home, and then I saw mom had the truck parked over by the sidewalk. I turned and walked over, and a few seconds later, lighting struck a few paces ahead of what my path usually is. I felt the hair stand up on the back of my neck, it was so f***ing freaky. So yeah, I couldve died. Just thought I'd let the Pit know.
I almost died because I poured gasoline in my eyes when I was 11. It was a "hey guys, watch this lolzorz!!1!!1" moment.

...Ok, I probably wouldn't have died, but I could have gone blind.
Same thing happened to me... Me and my friend were in a park during a thunderstorm and we looked at each other and our hair was standing up ( each had long hair ) so we ran. Later his dad told up electricity was trying to channel itself to the sky from us.
Quote by timi_hendrix
Better luck next time?

WIN!

I don't know anything intelligent to tell you ts. You were lucky this time, so I guess the best thing to do with this is telling it to your friends until they can't here it anymore.
You are chased by Death itself, watch the Final Destination trilogy to see what you have to do.

did anyone else just have Ride The Lightning playing in their heads when they read that?
Quote by NielsWho
You are chased by Death itself, watch the Final Destination trilogy to see what you have to do.

Quote by xC0ldBl00dx
pffft a bird almost shat on me yesterday

But ahh, close call eh?
Quote by Seef
Same thing happened to me... Me and my friend were in a park during a thunderstorm and we looked at each other and our hair was standing up ( each had long hair ) so we ran. Later his dad told up electricity was trying to channel itself to the sky from us.

OMG
Quote by DaveM666
did anyone else just have Ride The Lightning playing in their heads when they read that?

Yes, glad I wasn't the only one
Quote by DaveM666

no
dave i am listening to creeping death right now lol as i read this thread
usually more comes of near death experiences then a thread on UG...like charity work, joining a nudist colony, you know

...well actually i guess you dont
Quote by gooooog
dave i am listening to creeping death right now lol as i read this thread

I love that album
Quote by MarioBlaster17
usually more comes of near death experiences then a thread on UG...like charity work, joining a nudist colony, you know

...well actually i guess you dont

But I don't enjoy helping people.

Wait...maybe that's why God tried to kill me.

I got struck by lightning when I was 9. Not a fun thing. Be lucky you didn't get hit.
This is weird cause there was a thing on the news here in ireland last night bout a 14 year old kid getting killed by a freak bolt of lightning when he was walking home...

Thats ****ed up....
"I just hope that our fans are people who are inspired by music, and just use our music as a background or inspiration for whatever it is they do. "

Maynard James Keenan
I got hit by a motorbike the other week, do you see me making threads about it? And let's face it, that's way cooler than almost getting hit by lightning. Jealous much?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Same thing happened to me. But instead it was me hitting the lightning.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I got hit by a motorbike the other week, do you see me making threads about it? And let's face it, that's way cooler than almost getting hit by lightning. Jealous much?

I should've saved my reply for that...
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
You can't almost get hit by lightning. If it's raining the ground will be wet and the lighting will be conducted through the water. Maybe not lethal, but if you're a few paces away it would certainly give you a nasty electric shock.

Quote by timi_hendrix
Better luck next time?

What?

he had all the luck in the world NOT to be struck by lightning...
I've been here since '04.

Quote by timi_hendrix
Better luck next time?

Timmeh you leg-end.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Does "Pics or it didn't happen" apply?
I guess it should leave a mark on the spot here the bolt hit shouldn't it?
Quote by EmeraldXecution
what the fuck does an auction
have to do with a drum battle?

god I wish I could post the pear here.....

Quote by roarinflames

btw youre avatar is great
couldnt help but laugh

Quote by bearded_monkey
I couldn't read that...I'm to mesmerized by your avatar...(in the gayest way possible)
That was Zeus first warning...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by NFFC_1865
What?

he had all the luck in the world NOT to be struck by lightning...

Captain Obvious needs a sarcasm check.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.