Page 3 of 5
Promotion plan.

Okay so i/we got this promotion plan and wanted to get some response on it

Record a 5 track Ep in a studio + doing a music video for one of the songs
release the Ep through website and video on youtube.
The idea is to get as much press coverage as possible and promote it with a lot of flyers set up in the town also playing some release shows.

Any suggestions / Ideas?

Thansk Alot
Hey people! Im brand new to this forum and saw it would be a good place to get advice from other musicians about my music. Im in a band with two drummers called Viictim! If you could check out the link and LIKE us it would be appreciated!
We are also looking for a singer in Los Angeles!! There are a few youtube clips showing what kind of style we are!
Tunehub is a new website for promoting music.

Joining and uploading music is free, check it out!
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Feb 28, 2012,
What if I want to promote my friend's band on this forum? Which section would be the best? He doesn't really use the internet and it seems it will stay that way.
Any dancers age 18-25 can come to Harbour Dance studio in Vancouver to audition for my new music video and my upcoming concert!! See ya there! To sign up, message me @ VDuffield of Anacckandah! Thanks!!

Victoria Duffield
SongSpire.com is a new music community that helps promote and connect bands with listeners and reviewers. We also have a live streaming radio and play user submitted music for free. At least check us out! www.SongSpire.com
anyone know a good site or have a good strategy for making flyers for a concert?
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Hey guys I found a really nice site for bands, its all free. www.SongSpire.com is a new music community that helps promote and connect bands with listeners and reviewers.

About SongSpire

-Create a free band page and we will promote it (Announce on Facebook/Twitter/etc)
-Have your music played on our live streaming radio at no cost. Just ask.
-Have your music reviewed by our writers.
-Your band WILL be featured and announced on our social networking pages if you create a band page and upload your music.

Easy log in/registration with your Facebook account (optional) and no activation email, So why wait? Create a free band page and get your music promoted, reviewed, and on our radio!

www.SongSpire.com
Artist Resources

So i've decided to start another list of websites/ideas for you guys that can be used as resources, rather than having lists of websites to promote yourselves.

Mainly, i want to point out recording studios. With well produced tracks, it is much easier to promote yourself and earn some cash on the road (by selling cd's) so that you can pay for the gas to get around.

Hopefully you guys find the resources u need and post links to any resources you may know of. (also check out my other list of site for promotion by clicking this )

Recording Studios
-Canada Studio List
-France Studio List
-German Studio List
-Russian Studio List
-UK Studio List
-USA Studio List

-Village Studios (West Los Angelos, CA)
-Paramount Studios (Hollywood, CA)
-Pittsburgh Studio Directory (Pittsburgh, PA)

Mastering Studios
-Last Drop Mastering
-Peerless Mastering
-The Soundmasters (UK)

Merchandise
-Stickers
--Sticker Junkie

Music Distribution
-Tunecore

*The list will be an ongoing process due to the number of places i will be attempting to cover (mostly major cities), please be patient or PM me for if you need help finding a studio*

Hey its really nice, thankew for this precious reply, its much more in itself.
great tips for band member.it is so helpful and effective tips.thanks for tips
great thread rally helpful, any chance you could check out my bands blog 365daystorecongition.blogspot.com and give me some advice
Quote by TheyCallMeRune
Promotion plan.

Okay so i/we got this promotion plan and wanted to get some response on it

Record a 5 track Ep in a studio + doing a music video for one of the songs
release the Ep through website and video on youtube.
The idea is to get as much press coverage as possible and promote it with a lot of flyers set up in the town also playing some release shows.

Any suggestions / Ideas?

Thansk Alot

This is definitely a great idea. The most important part of this is to make sure you playing a lot of shows. People will stumble upon your music if you post it online, but you really grab an audience by going to them.
Hello guys and girls! :3 I am a solo guitarist from finland and i have been working on some songs in this year and i'd like to hear some comments from others My friends are not into this kind of music (instrumental metal etc.) so they can't comment properly:/ I'd appreciate support! I hope you enjoy my songs and that you really listen to them :3 Thank you for even reading this post! and if you are from finland and from tampere and will agree me as your band member i'd be happy to do it!

So here is my soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/ilmari-ponkala
Hey guys, I just recently finished making a demo all by myself.
Its a very technical piece of music, and i spent a lot of hard work making it.
I played all the guitar, and I programmed the drums with EZDrummer. It is all instrumental, and only 7 Minutes long.
If you enjoy technical riffs, off time rhythm patterns, or ambience, you should really give this a try. Hope you enjoy it!

https://soundcloud.com/hereliesbrandon/sets/envsion-demo
My band (New Dawn) is kind of new. We're still working on our first songs and all of that stuff.
Could you guys check out my YouTube channel? My friend and I are gonna cover songs every Friday and add a little twist of interest and comedy in the videos. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Keep on rocking. http://www.youtube.com/MCEGmusic