Page 5 of 5
Calling out to you, People of the sun...
It would be awesome to get your thoughts on this mystical new tune my band Fire In Her Eyes have been working on:
PEOPLE OF THE SUN - [url="(Invalid video video code);feature=youtu.be];feature=youtu.be
Calling out to you, People of the sun...
It would be awesome to get your thoughts on this mystical new tune my band Fire In Her Eyes have been working on:
PEOPLE OF THE SUN - [url="(Invalid video video code);feature=youtu.be];feature=youtu.be
Hello fellow guitarists! I'm an one man band playing the guitar and occasionally the piano. I make electric guitar covers on YouTube. Any comments are welcome! Thank you for your time in advance! 

https://www.youtube.com/c/DimitrisFatisisMusic

I have a passion for music and I'd like to share it with you! I'm playing the guitar and the piano!
Last edited by fatisis at Sep 20, 2017,
And I'm proud of this collaboration

I have a passion for music and I'd like to share it with you! I'm playing the guitar and the piano!
Branding is very important for any company for reaching large number of users. All the companies are investing in to this arena to increase the company brand value. Social Media is the major way to increase the brand value of the company. 

Mobile App Development Company India
Last edited by MattHogan5050 at Sep 22, 2017,