Page 1 of 3
a couple of days ago i took about 17 pills it was pretty late
i called one of my friends and asked him to come over and that i had a problem
we hung out for a few hours and i eventually told him i might not be alive the next day. we had a long talk then i went to sleep. i awoke every 15 minutes cold and shivvering i puked at least 5 times. i had lost control of my body and i was twitching.
it became hard to stand and hard to think. my vision was blurred and it was a challange just to make it down the hallway to my bathroom. i never completly made it back to sleep. somehow i made it through the night.

anyone else have any stories on OD?
Originally Posted by SenseS FaiL
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
Why the hell didn't you just make yourself throw up? Or call go to a hospital and get your stomach pumped?
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Just on Vicoden and booze.

It sucked and I never want to do it again.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by gm jack
Why the hell didn't you just make yourself throw up? Or call go to a hospital and get your stomach pumped?

that night i kinda o wanted to die. and i did throw up...just way later in the night
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
to overdose on purpose, without the intent of killing oneself, is to me ...POINTLESS!!!!

why the hell would you want to do that?!
Quote by Craigo
Suicide is a final solution to an temporary problem.

+Infinity and 1
Never od'd, can't say I plan on it. I've had mates come close though, just through recreational use in clubs, not suicide.
...Bleep Bloop...
It's interesting to see how as soon as someone posts about anything slightly to do with their emotions, i.e the things that make us human, people flame them for being 'emo'...
sig goes here
Quote by Skater901
It's interesting to see how as soon as someone posts about anything slightly to do with their emotions, i.e the things that make us human, people flame them for being 'emo'...

Im human and yet I don't need to OD on drugs to solve my problems.
Quote by Skater901

Nah, it's much more the fact that they then posted a thread on UG about it and inviting other people to share their cool stories, thus making him seem like an attention ***** rather than someone who actually has a problem. The people with the biggest problems are the ones who complain the least.
What the **** is wrong with your friend? Why didn't he call an ambulance? If one of my friends were close to death I would call an ambulance immideatly!
Eh, yes and no. Some people who complain a lot do have a serious problem, but you are right in that the people who complain less generally are worse off. Well, that's incorrect. The people who have the biggest problems complain the least, but I think that's because they've got no-one to complain to, or they don't feel like anyone actually gives a damn.
sig goes here
im not an emo and im not for suicide but that particular night i just felt like nothing else mattered ya know?

and im not complaining about anything just sharing a story
Quote by Andlin1
What the **** is wrong with your friend? Why didn't he call an ambulance? If one of my friends were close to death I would call an ambulance immideatly!

Yeah, this.
I ODed once. I lived with friends at the time, and I'd freaked out and locked myself in my room and thought if I kept taking pills it'd make me better. I woke up a few days later.
I drunk way too much Pepsi once....It was horrible I had a tummy ache for about 30 minutes.....Does that count?
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Quote by mulletman500
Did you die?

haha..... ....You gave me the lulz
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Whoops I OD'd, shortness of breath, call ambulance, tell my wife i love her
error in judgement cut my life, no second chance,no guiding light
i never meant to cause you pain
i never thought i'd be the one who took the fall
i got lost in the moment, assholes like to test the limit

six minutes down, breathing machine, brain not feel right
the look on you is killing me, drowning in shame
but don't feel bad, cuz i never feard consequences
hate regrets more than apologies

a year has passed, like photographs, my life is just
a scrapbook of old friends and faded memories
looks like i pulled the rub out from under myself
the falls too much for me to recover from

it's been real fun but now i must say goodbye, I'll see you all at Okie Dogs
Quote by SmarterChild
Nah, it's much more the fact that they then posted a thread on UG about it and inviting other people to share their cool stories, thus making him seem like an attention ***** rather than someone who actually has a problem. The people with the biggest problems are the ones who complain the least.

word. it is no wonder they call you, "SmarterChild".
Quote by Craigo
Suicide is a final solution to an temporary problem.

Am I the only one who caught this? I don't mean to offend, but my bad grammar meter is exploding.

Anyway, TS.....it would really be in your best interest to seek psychiatric help. You'd be surprised how much it helps someone.
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
I've never done any hard drugs, just weed, so i have no storys of ODing. But this one time, i was at my friends house with a few other guys and we had a fair amount of weed (not sure wether it was weed or skunk, i'm not much of a stoner and just have some if its going around at a party or something and i'm in the mood), so we had a fair bit of drink, were kinda drunk, then we put the weed in a pipe, then had some more but smoked it through an apple.

I wasn't really feeling it much, kinda light headed and jolly but not out of control, we went into the garden where my friend went mad and started throwing apples at us and i thought we were under attack and dived behind a pool, then we went back inside, sat down and it hit me like a tonne of bricks, my vision was starting to blur, my body seemed to fall asleep, i tried focusing on one spot but the floor was moving up and the ceiling was moving down, my friend said to me i was turning white.

Then i managed to get the energy to stand up, i was feeling like ****, so i went to the toilet, threw up and came back to the room, i sat down but was feeling really enclosed and needed some air, so i went into the garden and just laid under a tree for a bit, got called back in after about (what felt like) twenty minutes and started feeling better after a little while.

So i guess it was basically a green out, but it was the closest i have ever been to ODing.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Apr 14, 2008,
So you tried to kill yourself, but you couldn't even get that right?

To quote Maddox, that's like failing at failing.
An ex OD'd while I was with him.

I was not too impressed.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Have a gammy left knee, prescribed Codeine Phosphate for it. Once took roughly 5 times regular dose (which was already quite heavy) because I was in so much pain. Blacked-out, but was quite relieved. Woke up later and couldn't remember anything from the past 18 hours and my leg was still hurting. T'was ****ing scary...

My leg is better these days.
Quote by LgLagro
You, you bring us both corm, and two hot russian gymnasts pretty much making out, you are a legend.

Limping Head Journalist and Proprietor of PitTown Cricket Club.

Keeping quiet about scandals since 2008.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
An ex OD'd while I was with him.

I was not too impressed.

"Reva.....help.....Get me to the hospital.......please...."

"Not until you apologise for what you have done"
I overdosed at RockNess, it was awesome. I was sick in someones tent and St. Johns had to look at me. Ecstasy ftw/ftl

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by minibrowny
"Reva.....help.....Get me to the hospital.......please...."

"Not until you apologise for what you have done"

Hey, it wasn't like that.

It was... only a little OD >__>

Yeah.... he was reet.....unfortunately
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by CtrlAltDel
So you tried to kill yourself, but you couldn't even get that right?

To quote Maddox, that's like failing at failing.

i didnt try to kill myself

i just didnt care if i died or lived
Page 1 of 3