sup UG'ists... well this may b a lame question.. im looking for the guys who have graduated though... well have any of you written the SAT exam??? i just wanted to know if it is hard as ppl say it is... did ya pass? did ya study???? and finally wat calculatordid you use coz i wanna take a scientific calculator but im not to sure if im allowed tell me hw it was for you
You can't study for that kind of thing really, unless you read the books on how to take the test. Just go in the first time and totally wing it. Then if you screw up, take it again knowing what you're going into. Ask one of your teachers about the calculator, I can't remember what I used, but I know it wasn't a graphing calculator since I don't own one of those.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
SATs are officially the most meaningless tests you will ever take in your life. I'm sure counting the number of hairs on your knuckles will have more purpose.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
SATs are officially the most meaningless tests you will ever take in your life. I'm sure counting the number of hairs on your knuckles will have more purpose.

It's not the same SATs as our UK one's.
you can't really study for the SATs. you can know what type of question is on the exam and that will help you.

i believe that both scientific and graphing calculators are acceptable.
Either or will work. I think graphing is better, because you can manipulate things using some of the programs on the SATs. You can't really study too much, although you can prepare to a certain extent. Just take a fake one to get used to how it goes.
sats were the single easiest thing ever.
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
Sign up at http://www.collegeboard.com if you haven't already, and have them email you the SAT question of the day. You get free practice each day this way. Much of the SAT is just a test of your basic logic and linguistic skills. If you're intelligent, you'll do fine. If you're prepared, you'll do fine. If you're both intelligent and prepared you will do very well.
Quote by Ichimaru

agreed, the SAT's here they try to get you all psyched up, (which when your at the state comprehensive never works) and then after wards, they tell you that it was bassically bollocks.
i scored a 1240 when i was 16... i scored in 760 in math and 480 on the reading / writing stuff. I wouldn't say it is to hard... it really doesn't show much of anything just that you are good at testing with certain types of questions.