Page 1 of 2
hey guys, this is my 1st time owning cats cause i hate cats.
but now it changed my mind. this kitten is soooooo cute i actually love the thing lol.
he loves hanging out on my drums lol. but wait what do i feed him?
as of now i fed him bread and water. lol. so cat boys in UG what do i feed, Keith Moon the Cat?
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
Quote by rizo299
Just wait untill it starts ****ting everywhere.

yeah man, when i was bringing him back home he shat on my car, it smelled like ****. LITERALLY. but good thing he shat on my pad paper.
but yeah im paranoid as of now. i cant make him go around my room. im freaking out.
Yeah just wait 6 months. You'll be back to hating cats reeaal fast. Theres a reason why dogs are called man's best friend while cats are famous for singing on fences, hating mondays and eating too much, and wearing bowlers while playing craps in some junk yard.
We're only strays.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
go to the shops and buy some kitten food.

Siamese cats are really viscious, don't piss him off.

yeah i agree. it scratched me thrice now, after i gave him a hot bath.
Go and buy some kitten food if he's the right age yeah, he can drink water mainly, milk every now and then as a treat. Also some cooked untampered with white meat every now and then if you're having it.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
GO out GET it some proper cat food... get the best food you can afford.

get it kitty litter and a litter box ( you can slowly train it to "go" outside, if you let it become an indoor/outdoor cat)

give it a GOOD water supply that you change often (cats need alot of water or they get urinary infections)

if it has not been "fixed" (neutered ) go get that done as soon as possible (depending how old it is)
bring it to a VET and get a proper check up done and ensure it has all the required vaccines and shots.

how old is it?
Sell him, if it's pure he'll fetch a good sum.

But in all seriousness, don't feed him bread. Go to the store, and buy kitten food. It has stuff in it to help him grow. If you can't just yet, feed him tuna, or any other sort of meat. Water is fine. My cats like whipped cream, try him a little on that as a reward if you want to train him a bit.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by 4STRINGBOY
yeah i agree. it scratched me thrice now, after i gave him a hot bath.

I was just clicking on the Pit in the forum index and all I could see of the title was ''My friend gave me a siamese...'''. Is it so wrong for me to have hoped it would say twin next?
Center
Catfood, man. Don't get the cheap stuff either...it's bad for them. Like fast food is for us. Meow Mix is good...Iams is better. There's several other good ones but I think those are the main ones people buy.

Also, buy a laser pointer.
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Apr 14, 2008,
Quote by Guitar_God63
I was just clicking on the Pit in the forum index and all I could see of the title was ''My friend gave me a siamese...'''. Is it so wrong for me to have hoped it would say twin next?

Yes, because the proper usage would be "gave me siamese twins." Twins is plural. Because it takes two to do the siamese tango.
We're only strays.
Quote by TheQuailman
No comments about microwaving the cat yet? No?

Nah, they taste much better if you cook them under the grill.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
he's 2 months old and yes he's pure.
im so annoyed like ****, he keeps playign with my wires he might **** up my music system and internet. and he keeps dangling on my gear is pisses me off. and he might **** on my bass drum.
Quote by 4STRINGBOY
im so annoyed like ****, he keeps playign with my wires he might **** up my music system and internet. and he keeps dangling on my gear is pisses me off. and he might **** on my bass drum.

Dude sell him. Best advice you'll ever hear in your WHOLE LIFE.
We're only strays.
I have a siamese cat too....Just feed it a good quality cat food and lots of water....I give mine water out of the Brita filter thing....He seems to like it....Oh and look directly at his face....Is he cross eyed? Most siamese are supposed to be cross-eyed...(Or so I am told).....Mine is and he looks hilarious.
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Quote by 4STRINGBOY

Aww :3

If he's playing with them, get a water sprayer (like you use to wash windows) and spray him once in the face from a distance away. They don't like it, and soon learn to stop.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
cut off its head and mount it on a wall it will look good for years to come,

on a serious note bread s bad for him i think it can clog them up and yeah i agree with the other guy buy a laser pointer they chase them and it gives me lulz.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
If you want to, sell him to a good owner.
If you want to look after him, get him some toys of his own and teach him to play with them. Of course, playing with your stuff would be more fun for him .

Anyways, I want pictures!
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Aww :3

If he's playing with them, get a water sprayer (like you use to wash windows) and spray him once in the face from a distance away. They don't like it, and soon learn to stop.

will do will do, and yeah i wanna get a laser pointer.

and he's not crossed eyed he's cuted eyed
Quote by TheQuailman

Microwave the cat.

TS, get cat food, a litter, and some string and stuff for him to play with. If you have a large plastic bag (the posh kind, not supermarket stuff), cut the handles so it doesn't strangle itself, and leave it in front of him. Keeps mine busy for hours.

If it hasn't been snipped/operated, do it ASAP.
lol, Cats rule.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Quote by 4STRINGBOY
will do will do, and yeah i wanna get a laser pointer.

and he's not crossed eyed he's cuted eyed

Maybe it's only mine then....Now I feel bad for him...Poor guy can't even walk straight cuz he sees two different things at once....It's kinda funny though....You should trade yours for one that is cross-eyed cuz it's hilarious
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Quote by fattymcfatten
Maybe it's only mine then....Now I feel bad for him...Poor guy can't even walk straight cuz he sees two different things at once....It's kinda funny though....You should trade yours for one that is cross-eyed cuz it's hilarious

i cant believe you're even serious about it.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Why aren't we seeing pics of a siamese kitty yet?
=100000
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by 4STRINGBOY
i cant believe you're even serious about it.

You should consider it. A girl I know had a cat once which's right eye was blind, while the left was missing. It used to run against walls. It's name was ZOMBIE.
Quote by TheQuailman
You should consider it. A girl I know had a cat once which's right eye was blind, while the left was missing. It used to run against walls. It's name was ZOMBIE.

this made me lol alot that could be sig worthy
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by rancidryan
this made me lol alot that could be sig worthy

and yes, you "sigged" it.
If you're going to keep it inside your house all the time, you should have it de-clawed, at least the front paws (it will save your stuff.)

Also be sure to get good cat food. Study how it reacts to different brands of cat food and type of cat food (soft or crunchy.) Also, don't feed it chocolate. It is toxic to them.

Buy a litter box and show the kitten where it is, then leave it alone and don't watch it. They'll eventually hop in and do their business.

Have it fixed as soon as possible, especially if it is a male cat. Male cats tend to "piss" on things to mark their territory.

Let him wonder around but keep your eye on it to make sure it doesn't try to poo or get stuck somewhere.

Get toys for it. My Siamese cat loves the little mouse toys, but she'll play with anything. Siamese cats like to lay down on stuff that makes noise, such as paper.

I don't know if this applies to all Siamese cats, but my cat really loves to lay in cardboard boxes.

One last thing. If you have carpet, make sure your kitten doesn't try to eat it. My cat has a habit of doing this and it causes her to puke more frequently.

Here is a picture of my kitty:

Quote by TheQuailman

I take it ducks and cats aren't the best of friends?

For shame Quailman...For shame...
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Take him to the humane society to be adopted by someone who wants him. Obviously you are not cut out to be a cat owner (or responsible for caring for any other life, for that matter).

-SD
Page 1 of 2