Page 1 of 2
Depends what kind of music do you like?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Stevie Ray Vaughan.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.
There's a young lad who's got some cracking songs out the now, very original. Frank Sinatra I believe? We've only just got radio in Scotland and he's dominating it.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Necrophagist
Death
Obituary
Suffocation
Dimmu Borgir
Emperor
Dark Funeral
Dissection
Tool
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
Metallica is all you need....But only if you listen to the stuff between 83 and 88
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Alright then I can recommend some stuff

Devil Wears Prada
Eternal Lord
Black Dahlia Murder
Children of Bodom
Killswitch Engage
As I Lay Dying
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by diamondbakk666
everything metal. but i'm open to everything.

Ensiferum i havew heard come under folk/metal. Their song guardians of fate is a great song. and if you are open to everything I'd reccomend pink floyd.
Need a Les Paul most comfortable guitar in the world
Quote by mike.h
I thought this was going to be one of those "LOL WHITE POWER" threads. I was wrong.

Quote by Death By Guitar
If i was a racist i would ram my guitar into my balls. Neitherr a thing you will see everyday.
Quote by fattymcfatten
Metallica is all you need....But only if you listen to the stuff between 83 and 88

i only really listen to stuff with cliff on it. lol.
Baroness
Angels of light
Biomechanical
Primordial
Wolves in the throne room
Behemoth
Evile
Bathory
Death
Defiance, Ohio
Drudkh

/looking at a pile of my cds
the black keys, charlie hunter
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
The Backstreet Boys
Poison
Meshuggah is all that needs to be mentioned.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
Oh and check out Racer X as well
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by diamondbakk666
i only really listen to stuff with cliff on it. lol.

Yeah, cliff is the ****.

Any way....listen to something new, you might like it and be surprised.
I don't know what you listen to but here are a few bands I like...
Type O Negative
Faith No More
Voivod
Of course there is always Sabbath.
Primus
Claypool's solo work...would you even call that solo work though? either way it is good.
....listen to some classical..some of that is good, i really like the "doom" like classical.
listen to Bach...no not the guy from skidrow.
Listen to some old folk, country or something.
Quote by killyoutonight
Yeah, cliff is the ****.

Type O Negative
Faith No More
Voivod
Primus
Claypool's solo work...would you even call that solo work though? either way it is good.
....listen to some classical..some of that is good, i really like the "doom" like classical.

I mean new as in something you haven't really listen to a lot before not something new as in music of today...that just sucks in my opinion.
Quote by killyoutonight
Yeah, cliff is the ****.

Type O Negative
Faith No More
Voivod
Primus

my major in college is music ed, with a focus on
music history and theory. im a fan of mozart. u should check out his requiem mass. it'll inspire u. and claypool's solo stuff, i just got a couple dvd's. lol. all of them are awesome.
Quote by killyoutonight
I mean new as in something you haven't really listen to a lot before not something new as in music of today...that just sucks in my opinion.

yeah, the only new band i raelly like is BFMV. but most of it is crap.
listen to what people on here are saying besides the devil wears prada and poison and backstreet boys (hope that was a joke) they have pretty good tastes. I don't like any band the girlies go crazy over because they always suck and are pretty boys. They are only known because of their looks.
The Faceless
Carcass
In Flames
As Blood Runs Black
At the Gates
Death
The song in my profile (Mileage)
We're only strays.
Quote by killyoutonight
listen to what people on here are saying besides the devil wears prada and poison and backstreet boys (hope that was a joke) they have pretty good tastes. I don't like any band the girlies go crazy over because they always suck and are pretty boys. They are only known because of their looks.

yeah, its pretty solid. these guys are great.
How come no-one has told him to go to the metal recommendation thread yet?
Quote by adaeha
I cannot go a day without listening to Nevermore

jeff loomis is insane. great stylistic guitarist.
Bathory, Sodom, Destruction, Kreator, Vio-Lence, Sabbat, Morbid Angel, Possessed, Darkthrone, Electric Wizard, Atheist
Quote by adaeha
I cannot go a day without listening to Nevermore

My brother loves nevermore. I am not that big a fan because I am not too fond of the vocals. Good music though.
Quote by metaldud536
Explain?

a lot of the bands that are coming out are copying things that have already been done. for example, hardcore bands, most of them sound alike. then bands like Bullet For My Valentine, they are makin music the way its supposed to be made, they play with heart, you can feel the music. hardcore bands just dont do that.
Quote by diamondbakk666
a lot of the bands that are coming out are copying things that have already been done. for example, hardcore bands, most of them sound alike. then bands like Bullet For My Valentine, they are makin music the way its supposed to be made, they play with heart, you can feel the music. hardcore bands just dont do that.

most bands that claim they are hardcore, arent really hardcore. labels are thrown around so much these days. I hate labels but if you have to label something do it right... I hate the whole "br00tal" "sc3n3" bullsh*t. They they think they are so tough and can mosh but it is just pathetic.
Page 1 of 2