Shut up, straight-face.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by flipthatchicken
and let everyone in the pit know that I'm straight.

:]

Eww, that's so gay.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

You make no sense.....Oh wait, are you poking fun at the guy who made the coming out thread like a couple hours ago....
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Quote by fattymcfatten
You make no sense.....Oh wait, are you poking fun at the guy who made the coming out thread like a couple hours ago....

wrong.
Quote by flipthatchicken
and let everyone in the pit know that I'm straight.

:]

get back in the closet.

ugly.
Quote by flipthatchicken
wrong.

Oh....Well this guy BloodlessMurder made a thread earlier with the same exact title, except he was saying he was gay, and the only difference between yours and his is that you are saying you are straight....No way, you really are just messing with us....I feel like an idiot....
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Quote by rabidguitarist
Shut up, straight-face.

heh, straight-hole.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
You're straight? That's DISGUSTING.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
eww how can you possibly think that we would approve of such disgusting behavior!
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?