Page 1 of 2
So pit, what are the things you lie about on a regular basis? (penis size! - yeah I already know that...)
Or what was your most obvious, blatant, ridiculous lie so far?

I don't have anything interesting to tell myself, I'm an honest guy.
Quote by TheQuailman
I don't have anything interesting to tell myself, I'm an honest guy.

And so this thread has its opening lie!
I can't remember the last thing I lied about, probably homework or something.
Any kind of sign that I'm normal...I'm not, at all, I'm completely ****ed up...

Or I'm good at guitar, I suck...
I fake interest in really quite boring conversation topics all the time.........
I tell women I'm single.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I mostly don't lie, unless I'm trying to spare somebody's feelings, I'm not as direct.

I lie sarcastically as well, like "do I look ok?" "no, you look ****" when I think the opposite.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I lie that I do friggin' homeworrrrk while actually playing/*Ahem* -ing/Pitting.
I tell people i'm the most handsome man on earth (i'm close, but not quite)
I have a small penis (reverse psychology)
I drink lysol (apparently that's what natives do)
I tell people I'm native american, which in no way is true.
hue
I am related to Quentin Tarantino (nephew), and also, more distantly, the Italian mob.
This sig is
In like middle school I lied to everyone I knew that I was moving away in the summer. I showed up on the first day of school the next year and people looked pissed off to see that I was still here. Lulz were had.
Quote by Chobes
In like middle school I lied to everyone I knew that I was moving away in the summer. I showed up on the first day of school the next year and people looked pissed off to see that I was still here. Lulz were had.

my loser brother did that just to get hugs from girls lol (he's ugly)

i tell older girls (18,19) that im 18 0Oo and that i am 9 inches... wide
I'm Steve
Quote by *Juno*
I think youve misread the thread title

Howso?
I don't lie to people, unless I'm trying to act like I'm not high.

Random authority figure: Were you smoking pot?
Me: Nope *furiously eats sandwich*
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I'm a pretty honest person, but lately I've been giving a friend 'the silent treatment,' and he's just not letting go lol. We've been good friends for a long time but me and pretty much all of the rest of his friends realized he wasn't a good friend - the self-centered, leeching type that always wants you to be a good friend and listen but will NEVER take your advice or input. I mean it'd suck to have most of your friends just stop talking to you, but at some point he'll eventually realize why (hopefully), and be less self absorbed and stuff. I'm certain that at this point he still is convinced that we're all jerks and left him for no reason, and that its absolutely nothing wrong with him that actually drove everyone away.

So when he actually does manage to get a hold of me I lie in order to keep avoiding him.
We're only strays.
I don't really lie much, only tiny lies that no-one will ever find out just to make myself feel better when scrutinies and put down by others...
I started compulsively lieing in middle school. In 7th grade I told a dude I was moving to DC then he was a bit pissed when I came back the next year. I also started convincing people the moon didn't exist.
In 9th grade I convinced my summer school class I was a Mexican who new fluent Spanish. Their actually was a chick in there who new Spanish, but she never even brought it up to test me. I also convinced them my hair was a natural red.
In 10th grade I went about lieing to everyone i was born in Britain.
In 11th grade (current) I'm telling people I'm a Scientologist. I've also randomly been lieing about my real name (I forgot what it's supposed to be now.)

And, of course, throughout all of this I've been doing: Person "Where's -so-and-so?" Me: "Over there." *Watch as they go and look for someone I don't even know*
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
Quote by Snipe
I started compulsively lieing in middle school. In 7th grade I told a dude I was moving to DC then he was a bit pissed when I came back the next year. I also started convincing people the moon didn't exist.
In 9th grade I convinced my summer school class I was a Mexican who new fluent Spanish. Their actually was a chick in there who new Spanish, but she never even brought it up to test me. I also convinced them my hair was a natural red.
In 10th grade I went about lieing to everyone i was born in Britain.
In 11th grade (current) I'm telling people I'm a Scientologist. I've also randomly been lieing about my real name (I forgot what it's supposed to be now.)

And, of course, throughout all of this I've been doing: Person "Where's -so-and-so?" Me: "Over there." *Watch as they go and look for someone I don't even know*

Dude thats kinda gay.

*looks up*

DOH!!!
We're only strays.
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
my loser brother did that just to get hugs from girls lol (he's ugly)

I didn't get any hugs
I told my mum I was Jewish. She didn't buy it...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I had a nasty habit when I was in my teens of saying I had seen movies that I had not for seemingly no reason. I finally cut that out though.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I'm a pretty honest person, but lately I've been giving a friend 'the silent treatment,' and he's just not letting go lol. We've been good friends for a long time but me and pretty much all of the rest of his friends realized he wasn't a good friend - the self-centered, leeching type that always wants you to be a good friend and listen but will NEVER take your advice or input. I mean it'd suck to have most of your friends just stop talking to you, but at some point he'll eventually realize why (hopefully), and be less self absorbed and stuff. I'm certain that at this point he still is convinced that we're all jerks and left him for no reason, and that its absolutely nothing wrong with him that actually drove everyone away.

So when he actually does manage to get a hold of me I lie in order to keep avoiding him.

RELATIONSHIP THREAD

sorry I had to do it
Bitches don't know bout my penis

i wish i were only joking...

anyway, i lie frequently to my parents. for any reason, or no reason at all. i sometimes lie to get people to shut up.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

That's quite childish, have you ever considered confronting him instead of resorting to 2nd grade methods?
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I just remembered one big lie, though I am not solely responsible for it. Me and a friend kept telling another friend that his opinions and behaviour were right radical. He really did believe it after several weeks of us constantly reminding him about it.
I only lie when I'm pissed off about something, and say I'm fine. People are so damn heckling if the slightest thing is wrong D:
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Moggan13
I lied when i said Quailman was ugly

I hope so because if you really think I am than this will end in a DIVORCE!
Quote by Moggan13
I lied when i said Quailman was ugly

This could be interesting

*hides*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by *Juno*
Its a thread about lieing, not telling the truth

Why would I tell women I'm taken?
Quote by Kensai
Why would I tell women I'm taken?

He was implying you aren't.

Silly sausage.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by BassistGal
That's quite childish, have you ever considered confronting him instead of resorting to 2nd grade methods?

If you knew him you'd know that this was the better method. But oh yeah, YOU DON'T and I DO.

I don't like it because I agree that its childish, but trust me, confronting him about this would do him more harm than good. I think he needs to figure some stuff out on his own, with himself. Sometimes the best thing someone can do to sort out their lives a little better is to just be alone.
We're only strays.
Im a compulsive liar... For entertainment purposes only. Its funny how people take me so seriously, even when they should know... Im taking the piss 99% of the time.

I dont think Ive ever been truthful in my life, unless Im being serious... And thats a rarity.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I lie about little things all the time...sometimes promises I don't keep or just when I'm lazy to take care of something...or I used to tell my mom that I some school period was canceled, thus I'm home earlier.
Page 1 of 2