last.fm allows you to pay $20 to guarantee some amount of radio play for your music. I only have a couple of full songs recorded, mind you this isn't just me wanking on the guitar, these are fully mixed instrumental songs.

I don't know if it's worth it, my primary purpose is for people to stumble upon the music on the radio, and when it peaks their interest they may look me up.

What do you guys think about this are there other radio options?
Well, $20 isn't much, so it can't hurt to try.
Although I'm not sure how often people listen to the radio on last.fm on random play.
I know that I never listen to it, but that's just me.
Personally, I'd do it
For free, you can upload a ****load of tracks, and with time, and people listening (maybe add a few links to MySpace/purevolume/other sites of that nature) will calculate your "Similar Artists".

And then when one of your similar artists radio player is launched, your tracks will appear in the playlist.

I do that, and my playcount on last.fm has skyrocketed since my similar artists being calculated. Although it take awhile to get to that stage.
This week I have mostly been listening to...

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
As an additional remark, I would advise everybody to stfu and listen to Buz XD

Oh, so that's why the radios are filled with obscure wank.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
For free, you can upload a ****load of tracks, and with time, and people listening (maybe add a few links to MySpace/purevolume/other sites of that nature) will calculate your "Similar Artists".

This sounds like a good idea,

But just to clarify I should put a link to my last fm profile in my myspace and purevolume pages?