The top one. That's an EC-series ESP right?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
All of them are beautiful but If I have to pick one I would go for the black one. So glossy! So metal!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Is the second one an Epi/Gibby Slash Les Paul?

Anyway, the top one.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Either the first or last. Best looking LP is the Custom in alpine white with the gold hardware. That guitar is the sex.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
first one is badass
i'd prefer it in a satin finish personally.
the second one looks classiest

upto you mate
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by cheese_weasel
Either the first or last. Best looking LP is the Custom in alpine white with the gold hardware. That guitar is the sex.

I love the Custom 'Black Beauty' with Gold hardware, that guitar is the sex. I saw an Epiphone one going for cheap and considered buying it just for the looks, something I have never done before
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
2nd.

poll?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Quote by Ichimaru
The top one. That's an EC-series ESP right?

I'd say it was an Edwards what with the floyd rose being on it.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
HEY!! I have an idea, save some money up for a REAL LP and then you wont even have to worry about the looks b/c it will sound so ****ing good. looks wouldn't even matter.
Second one, I love Tobacco bursts.
Get the poll up allready!
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
The second one is A Gibby Slash Les Paul it seems

Quote by roythereaper
Is the second one an Epi/Gibby Slash Les Paul?

Anyway, the top one.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I'd say it was an Edwards what with the floyd rose being on it.

Yeah good point but the inlays are the same as the Eclipse series, so is the body shape and hardware positioning. In fact the only things that say it isn't an Eclipse are the Floyd and the 12th fret inlay not having the ESP logo, but other than that its pretty much the exact same unless the Eclipses only come in satin.
Add!

Quote by marko'd

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I like the first, mostly for the features. I'd rather not have EMGs, but whatever, the FR is worth it. The last one is pretty awesome too. Not a fan of the Gibson one (second one).
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
the second one
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Top and bottom aren't even Les Pauls so this isn't LP v LP v LP
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Not the LP Custom line. Made special)
Jackson D2 Pro Series
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
Epi PeeWee Vee
Ibanez acoustic

Ibanez TB100R
Soon: Blackheart stack
2nd one
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by The Jomo
Duh!

Those two amps should not be in the same room as that guitar...