Page 1 of 2
The hell is HPD?
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
If the part about society that you hate is the police, then you're pretty much hating society aren't you?
You're an idiot. Unless you're causing trouble that the police aim to prevent, you should have a problem and you are just being a dick because it's "cool" to alienate the police.
yeah i ****ing hate those Giants in America
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I cant draw chavs, crippling and pointless benefits system, spiralling crime, bogotry, pointless wars, OTT taxes, underage drinking, stupid police force strangled by H&S and Political Correctness, teenage pregnancies, gang and drug crimes, relentless waves of immagrants and people who are just plain stupid ruining it for everyone
Ok...not going to america...the giant police scare me...

Well, it's between that and the tiny people =/
Quote by Aziraphale
If the part about society that you hate is the police, then you're pretty much hating society aren't you?

Bam!

I don't have the time or energy to draw all that.
Quote by Moggan13
I cant draw chavs, crippling and pointless benefits system, spiralling crime, bogotry, pointless wars, OTT taxes, underage drinking, stupid police force strangled by H&S and Political Correctness, teenage pregnancies, gang and drug crimes, relentless waves of immagrants and people who are just plain stupid ruining it for everyone

Moggan13, you are Wise!
Quote by *Juno*
You hate Jews?

LOL I noticed that to. Who graffitis the Star of David hahaha... must be those Jew delinquents.
We're only strays.
?cops in america have a hard job. unlike the UK when they stop someone in the street that guy could have a gun on them. and in a country of 300 million your going to have the odd dick cop.
Quote by Moggan13

Some of those points are fair but spiralling crime? What gives you the idea crime is spiralling... "Relentless waves of immagrants"?? Even if there were relentless waves of immigrants this is something you hate about the UK? You must have suscribed to the Daily Mail.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
God that was funny.

I'll laugh later.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by Moggan13

Oh, Moggan, I thought you were above the that kind of OMG THIZ CUONTRY SUCKZ crap.
Quote by rickmeister
Some of those points are fair but spiralling crime? What gives you the idea crime is spiralling... "Relentless waves of immagrants"?? Even if there were relentless waves of immigrants this is something you hate about the UK? You must have suscribed to the Daily Mail.

I don't mind immagrants, it's just the ones that sponge off the benefits that annoy me. I know some who do that. Not nice.

Crime? You tried going around your local town centre at 1 in the morning on your own on a Friday night?

Quote by Vermintide
Oh, Moggan, I thought you were above the that kind of OMG THIZ CUONTRY SUCKZ crap.

I lurve this country, it's just the fact that i subscribed to the Daily DEATHDEATHDOOMDEATH Mail

Quote by Moggan13
Quailman, is that Police or Poles you wrote there?

Lol penis

Da Cops, man!

How come you think about poles? You can do cool stuff with a pole!
Quote by TheQuailman
Da Cops, man!

How come you think about poles? You can do cool stuff with a pole!

Like dancing around them

Or using them as plumbing...
Quote by Moggan13

I lurve this country, it's just the fact that i subscribed to the Daily DEATHDEATHDOOMDEATH Mail

... I'll miss you
Quote by rickmeister

There are alot of immigrants the UK. However they only go to certain areas so it is very easy to overlook. I find that the problem with a fair few of them is they come here, don't work and don't even bother to learn the language. Obviously they don't pay taxes if they don't work and then they get free health care and whatnot.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
That's a bit of a generalization... an immigrant needs to be a citizen to qualify for free health care and if they're a citizen they will end up paying taxes.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Roland Cube 60
Quote by rickmeister
That's a bit of a generalization... an immigrant needs to be a citizen to qualify for free health care and if they're a citizen they will end up paying taxes.

You don't pay taxes if you're not working.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Why does the cop's hat say "pig"? Shouldn't it say "cop" or something?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Ichimaru
You don't pay taxes if you're not working.

Look on the bright side, at least they're not stealing your job.

So yeah, I hate the very fabric of our society. Everything about our society is built on slavery and exploitation. Others suffer so we can have our little conveniences- we know for certain it's going on, we just don't give a damn- we just love our bastard Coca Cola so much.

All you saying immigrants and police- grow up.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Last edited by Hobolad at Apr 14, 2008,
Quote by Vermintide
... I'll miss you

I'll miss you too honey-bun

*Blows kiss*
Well there's always indirect taxes that they will of course pay but that's a different issue.
I'm not saying anyone in this thread has said this or believes this, but would just like to clarify there is absolutely no substance in the "they took our jooooooooobs!" argument. And claiming benefits is fairly heavily means tested so the reality is people aren't just coming into the UK and getting free money. Personally I don't think there is an immigration problem because I don't see where the problem lies.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Roland Cube 60
Quote by Kensai
Why does the cop's hat say "pig"? Shouldn't it say "cop" or something?

In case this wasn't sarcasm: It's because the ts likes to be a rebel and needs to grow up. Just my opinion though.
Quote by TheQuailman
In case this wasn't sarcasm: It's because the ts likes to be a rebel and needs to grow up. Just my opinion though.

You think?
Quote by TheQuailman
WHATDOYOUMEANDOYOUTHINKIAMNOTCAPABLEOFTHINKINGORWHAT?!

Alright sorry. It wasn't sarcasm at all
Quote by TheQuailman
WHATDOYOUMEANDOYOUTHINKIAMNOTCAPABLEOFTHINKINGORWHAT?!

Quote by rickmeister
Well there's always indirect taxes that they will of course pay but that's a different issue.
I'm not saying anyone in this thread has said this or believes this, but would just like to clarify there is absolutely no substance in the "they took our jooooooooobs!" argument. And claiming benefits is fairly heavily means tested so the reality is people aren't just coming into the UK and getting free money. Personally I don't think there is an immigration problem because I don't see where the problem lies.

I think depends on where you live.
Where i live is where alot of Polish and Romanians live. Most speak good english and work hard and are really nice people.
I aslo serve alot of Polish people at the Tesco i work at, due to the store i work at being dead-set in the middle of town.
My town (Redditch) is known for having a high-Polish population.

Like i said, immagration is fine, but only if you work for it.
Quote by Hobolad

So yeah, I hate the very fabric of our society. Everything about our society is built on slavery and exploitation. Others suffer so we can have our little conveniences- we know for certain it's going on, we just don't give a damn- we just love our bastard Coca Cola so much.

All you saying immigrants and police- grow up.

The foreign guy in your photo said "I regularly starve to death"

Does he just like... respawn?
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Not having a go at you in any way Moggan, just rambling on really.
BassyJoey
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Roland Cube 60
Page 1 of 2