Pit, I come to you with a question.
I want to change the clear visor on my helmet to a tinted visor. My older brother has done this in the past, but took the visor off his helmet when I asked to use it because mine needed checking for damage. I'm now wanting to put it back on, but because my older brother is in the army, he doesn't spend time at home during the week.
So, does anyone know how to change it?

Pic of the helmet, so you know what I'm working with:

Thanks
Its actually illegal in the UK...but hey, never stopped anyone.
Gibson, Martin, Orange, Apple.
They usually just pop off I think. Mine does.

Check the corners where it is attached and where it pivots and you should see a way to remove it.

Personally I just carry Sunglasses with me...
Quote by Iluvpowerchords

Check the corners where it is attached and where it pivots and you should see a way to remove it.

shades on a bike? THATS GENIUS
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
Quote by Iluvpowerchords

I've tried pulling on it, but I don't want to pull on it too hard incase it damages it. I also use sunglasses sometimes, but lately I've put them down somewhere and I can't find them.
Quote by maisey ferret
ts actually illegal in the UK...but hey, never stopped anyone.

This man begs the differ.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Try opening the visor fully first. It looks similar to an Arai fitment, and on some of them a little lever pops out of the sidepod when it's fully open. Then just push the levers till they cilck and pull the visor free.

If there's no levers, open it fully and try squeezing the sides of the visor towards the helmet and pulling it away.

If neither of them works you might have to pop the sidepods off first (just use a small screwdriver or something, but BE GENTLE). This is probably what it is as it looks like a cheaper helmet and they're not usually too sophisticated with stuff like visor releases.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by Vince Noir
If neither of them works you might have to pop the sidepods off first (just use a small screwdriver or something, but BE GENTLE). This is probably what it is as it looks like a cheaper helmet and they're not usually too sophisticated with stuff like visor releases.

This worked, thanks a lot Vince
Quote by Stilken
This worked, thanks a lot Vince

No problem.

What do you ride anyway?

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
That don't look too bad. I'm not sure I'd buy a Chinese bike (I assume it's Chinese), after a mate of mine had a ZongShen 125 and it was literally scrap within 3 years - it was that poorly made.

Have you thought about a CBR125? They cost quite a bit more but it would probably be worth it in the long run, if you could save up a bit and get a used one.
Its looks the same cause literally every Chinese/Korean company has copied it.

Quote by Kumanji