When MTV says its the series finale does that mean thats the end of the show forever. Thats the only show on MTV I like and it would suck if they ended it.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
series finale usually means the end of any show on any network. so yeah, its probably the last (planned) episode. you never know though, they might bring it back someday.
It means its the end of the series, like the last episode of that series on most networks.
Series finale means the end of that particular series. Not necessarily the last one ever.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Most of the time, its the end of new episodes. Which kinda sux, cuz thats a really funny show, and most of the other MTV shows are really bad reality dating shows.
It's the last show ever because Big Black is having a kid soon so he is moving out.
I always race home from work tuesday nights to watch that show! It's going to be a sad episode seeing Rob and Big part ways. I am not looking forward to it.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
I always race home from work tuesday nights to watch that show! It's going to be a sad episode seeing Rob and Big part ways. I am not looking forward to it.

Well, I HAVE to see tomorrows episode then.
I just watch the episodes whenever there on, so I'll probably see the finale on re-runs.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Whats that show about? I saw a dog, black guy, white guy.

You pretty much summed it up.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Rob and Big and Celebrity death match are really the only good shows on MTV at the moment.
Quote by Yan Yan
Rob and Big and Celebrity death match are really the only good shows on MTV at the moment.

I haven't seem CDM in a while, but they kicked ass in the 90's.