Page 1 of 2
Everything
EDIT: I'm kidding. (Am I?)
Imma stick to my gravity bong this year, unless my man Todd the Asian can get us his hookah.
This sig is
Last edited by Rasta Dogg at Apr 14, 2008,
Its a saturday... so I will probably be laying on the couch cursing godless alcohol for making my brain hurt so.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by daniel.mycoe
I'm moving to Birmingham

Poor sod

20th of April? 8 hour shift at work and band practice.
An ounce and 5 dancing shoes...

It's god's day, after all. It deserves a good celebration.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Wake-n-bake, chill. Might be hanging out with a buddy or two, don't really know.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Well my friend says he is getting half an ounce and I can go round his but I just have this feeling he will probably end up bailing on it.

Its also another friend of mine's birthday and he's having a BBQ.
I will probably go round there in the evening and drink beer and watch people eat meat.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Last edited by PastaOfMuppets at Apr 14, 2008,
Quote by Moggan13
Poor sod

20th of April? 8 hour shift at work and band practice.

Now now its far better than Denby Dale.....or just Yorkshire in general!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by nebiru
Its a saturday... so I will probably be laying on the couch cursing godless alcohol for making my brain hurt so.

try again dude, it's sunday.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by nebiru

Well, I find that some alcohol will clear that right up for you.

I figured I'd toke up, seems like the appropriate thing to do, ya know?
Quote by nebiru

Its a sunday...

I'll be in paris
Governor of the Jersey Rocks group
PM me to join
Quote by adaeha
whats so special about the 20th April? 0_0

In America and probably some other places that use MM/DD/YYYY its the day when people get high and celebrate it more than usual.

Quite a few people in my town know about it now, thanks largely to my friends and me.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by Mazzakazza
...yeah, what is?

It's a 'holiday' where stoners...get stoned.

I'll be studying.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by civildp1
try again dude, it's sunday.

Oh... yeah. Haha, well in that case I'll probably just be having a BBQ and partaking in beer drinking like every sunday.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
i'm flying to Scotland ... Edinburgh.. i have an orienteering race there next week
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Not being a F*cking useless pothead
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
Quote by Spanky McGrits
Not being a F*cking useless pothead

The ignorance, my poor brain.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by grantml02
The ignorance, my poor brain.

Huh?
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
Ill be doing whatever I feel like.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Damn americans and their wrong date formats.

I'm not American genius

"4:20 or 4/20 (pronounced four-twenty) is a term used in North America as a discreet way to refer to the consumption of cannabis and, by extension, a way to identify oneself with cannabis culture."

How else am I going to say it? "What are you guys doing for Twenty Four?".
High as tits
Last edited by Suicidal_Brick at Apr 14, 2008,
Not a smoker, but I'm going to see Megadeth, Children of Bodom, In Flames, and some other peeps. Should be awesome.
I definately won't be doing any weed. I have a physical like a week after the 20th and I don't need my family knowing I do weed.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
I'm probably gonna sleep all day. I get back from a Marine Corp. Base in Quantico, VA either that morning, or the night before... I don't know which but I know I'll be tired
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Page 1 of 2