I have a jackson dkmg with a licensed tremolo. My high e string broke and as I was turning the nut for the saddle the head snapped off the threads. Now I have the screw stuck in the saddle. I can't even find anywhere online that sells replacement hardware for the fr. The floyd rose official site is down and I'm not sure if their parts would fit a licensed trem. Does any one know how I could remove the broken screw and find new ones? I was thinking of just buying an original floyd rose but I didn't realize they were like 200 dollars, so thats out of the question, and it would probably cost a fortune to get a machine shop to make new screws.
warmoth or all-parts might carry what you're looking for
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
thanks guys but none of those sites seem to have what I need. They are parts for original floyd rose, not licensed. The screws for the original are much longer and only have threading 1/2 way up the screw, where as mine are very short screws and fully threaded