Page 1 of 2
There was this guy a year older than me who died on the weekend.
Apparently he fell out of a tree house, and landed on some sort of knife.

I'm not totally sure, I also heard he slit his throat on a branch coming down.
I didn't know him well at all, but I still think it's pretty sad.

Anyone else have something like this happen?
That's too bad dude. You hate to hear of stuff like that happening.
That's pretty unlucky.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
some guy got drunk and crashed with 4 ppl in his car, a 16 year old girl was killed and another guy like fractured his spine or something and they thought he might be paralysed
he was fine
at least he has to live with that guilt
No, but one time i grabbed an electrified pole and swore i was gonna die. sorry bout your lose though.
That's really sad

pretty cool way to die though
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
I had a friend who tried to kill herself by crashing into a tree, but survived and was just disabled, but then she died a few weeks later of heart failure anyway.
It's kinda funny, in a way.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Things happen man.

I've known numerous people that've met their end one way or another without it being 'natural' causes.

It's weird though. You're so used to seeing the person, even if you aren't their best friend, but then they're just...gone.

Also, I hope you don't end up being one of those people who pretends to be their best friend or something because everyone else is, like it's just to fit it. I wish those people would be the dead ones.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Ow, that would ****in hurt. Poor dude. But, what is a guy that old doing in a tree house, not a smart ass remark, just wondering.
There are so many people I know that die in my town I can't even keep track. Thats what happens when you live in a college town and everyone is always drunk and high.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Aw crap, that sucks.

I'm sorry.

How did you make that signature?

thanks,

and I used the alt code for a dot (alt-0149) and changed the font size.
it turned out all wobbly like that.
A senior at my school last died from a shotgun wound to the chest. It was an accident but he was the most popular guy in school.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
I live in a small town, so it's pretty rare.

I was also wondering what a 16 year old would be doing in a tree house as well.
Quote by angus is god
A senior at my school last died from a shotgun wound to the chest. It was an accident but he was the most popular guy in school.

A shotgun to the chest? That was an accident?
one of my best friends from high school's older brother (only like 2 years older than us) had a heart attack when he was 19. his heart was all ****ed up when he was born and he had problems his whole life. it was sad and unexpected when it happened because even though we all knew it would cut his time short, it never got him down and he lived life like nobody i've known.

great person, still makes me sad to think about it even though its been almost 7 years (on aug 1st, i remember cuz my birthday is the 6th)
me fail english? that's unpossible!
Just recently an old school friend from when I lived in the US (like 4-5 years ago)...one of my best buddys there, killed himself. He moved back to Germany (like me) a year earlier than I did and I had little contact to him since then. Very sad.
Quote by Gregray88
A shotgun to the chest? That was an accident?

yes, long story short, they were in a garage hanging out and another senior (kinda unstable) brought a shotgun that didnt have a trigger they were going to get rid of. The one who died (lets call him Pete) was talking on the phone to his girlfriend and looked over at the guy with the broken gun (lets call him steve). Well Steve thought Pete was talking about him behind his back so he points the shotgun at him jokingly and Pete laughs about it then somehow it went off.

He died on his way to the hospital.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by angus is god
yes, long story short, they were in a garage hanging out and another senior (kinda unstable) brought a shotgun that didnt have a trigger they were going to get rid of. The one who died (lets call him Pete) was talking on the phone to his girlfriend and looked over at the guy with the broken gun (lets call him steve). Well Steve thought Pete was talking about him behind his back so he points the shotgun at him jokingly and Pete laughs about it then somehow it went off.

That..just....sucks
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
Im sorry to hear that, that sucks.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Ya... he "fell" on a knife

Seriously though, that sucks.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by angus is god

****, steve must have felt terrible. There was this kid i knew from primary school and we were pretty close but then drifted away slightly but i still saw him occasionally and have good times, then one day he was hit by a stolen car and died...that was a shock and a half.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
A kid I've known for a few years died earlier this year of a brain tumor. He was supposed to have a year to live...instead he only got one month. Earlier in the year, a girl in grade 12 died in a car accident that happened when some idiot drunk decided to drive through a red light.

A few people died last year too. 3 or 4 of them, including a teacher.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I had a friend who tried to kill herself by crashing into a tree, but survived and was just disabled, but then she died a few weeks later of heart failure anyway.
It's kinda funny, in a way.

hehehe ............
At my old school the teachers die like flies!
First the principael dies from cancer, the year after my teacher died from cancer, and some months ago one of the teachers died from an overdose!
The two first cases was probably because they used to have some illegal material in the walls that could give you cancer.
A Guy recently Died at My highschool who was a Year Older than me. his pancreas ruptured while he was in the shower, and his Brother found him later that day. It was pretty sad, but half the school who didnt even know him came to school all sad and had RIP KYLE in there msn name things. that kinda stuff bugs me.
December 11th. A few of my good mates went for a ride and slid off the road and the kid in the back seat, wearing his seatbelt was the one that didn't make it. He was 16 years old. He was a such a cool kid, he took me to my first concert.

Over the weekend two kids i know (but werent really pals or close at all) were drunk, flying down the road at 100+ mph flipped the car and one of the kids is paralyzed from the mid-back area down. He is like 15, he didn't even have his license
I don't have anything like that happen to anyone I know, but every year in April, during the week of the 6-12, a Junior gets shot and dies at my school. Is like a freakin curse.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I'm now a senior in high school. Every year, since I was a freshman, a senior has died in some sort of accident or tragedy; when I was a freshman, someone died of cancer; when I was a sophomore, someone shot themselves in the head, after believing he forced his best friend to overdose; when I was a junior, a kid was driving drunk and smashed into a tree, killing his best friend in the passenger's seat.

Here's to hoping that this year, this curse is broken, and no one else has to die before their time.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
when i was a lad about 10 or so, i saw a girl i knew get hit by a school bus. She lived in the house a few houses down from me and i talked to her right before she was killed.
a girl at my school deid about a year ago in atv crash. didnt know her that well, but still not cool.
girlfriend attempted suicide, then i did. ****y ****y world.
i had this kid in my gym class last year who was pretty cool and i used to talk to sometimes. he always seemed so happy. Then, beginning of this year, he commited suicide. it was a huge shock to everyone.

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
A couple months ago a girl I graduated from high school with died from mono... tell me that isn't f*cked, she was only 19.
this one kid that was 2 years older than me at my school was on vacation in costa rica and died in some ATV accident, i felt so bad becz he used to sort of bully me and i was like i hope u die
Oh, also. the day i came home from a week long visit to the hospital for meningitis, i found out that 2 college kids died from it.

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
In 2004, my neighbor and her friends were offroading in a jeep, when it bottomed out and flipped over. She was partially ejected from the sunroof and it rolled over her neck and she died instantly.
The night before my 14th birthday 2 kids from my school died in a car accident. The boy driving survived, but he was charged with involuntary manslaughter and eventually went insane.
July 2005 my friend died of an overdose on oxycontin.
September 2005 my grandma died of an overdose on oxycontin as well.
November 7 2007 two good friends of mine died in a car accident.
December 12 2007 an old friend of mine died of cancer.
December 13 2007 a friend of mine died of a drug overdose and his body was dumped by a lake.
December 14 2007 my great grandma died.

Hahaha.
I have great luck.

We're all in the gutter, but I'm looking at the rats.
Quote by amyisforcynics
In 2004, my neighbor and her friends were offroading in a jeep, when it bottomed out and flipped over. She was partially ejected from the sunroof and it rolled over her neck and she died instantly.
The night before my 14th birthday 2 kids from my school died in a car accident. The boy driving survived, but he was charged with involuntary manslaughter and eventually went insane.
July 2005 my friend died of an overdose on oxycontin.
September 2005 my grandma died of an overdose on oxycontin as well.
November 7 2007 two good friends of mine died in a car accident.
December 12 2007 an old friend of mine died of cancer.
December 13 2007 a friend of mine died of a drug overdose and his body was dumped by a lake.
December 14 2007 my great grandma died.

Hahaha.
I have great luck.

My high school class was only about 115 people, and 9 people died within a year and a half.

One girl got ran off the road by a coal truck, flipped upside down... she was in a convertible.

Two kids, a couple, committed suicide by ramming a car with a family of 4 (who all died) inside, at over 100 mph, after coming home from an amusement park... about 2 miles from their house.

One guy was playing drunken cowboys and indians with another guy and got shot in the chest.

One guy ran off the road and hit his head so bad it swelled up twice the size that it should be.

Last but not least, four were partying with another five, out in a field, on top of an oil tank, when somebody flicked a cigarette down the hatch. It didn't have much oil in it, so it was mostly fumes, so it exploded. It took off like a rocket, literally... it landed 1/4 mile away. The people on the ground were doused in flaming oil and had burns on 90% of their body, was in the hospital for years. The folks on top died. One girl was found 200 yards away in a tree with some of her limbs missing. A childhood friend of mine was shot straight up in the air then straight back down into the oil. Pretty horrible. That made national news.
Page 1 of 2