Does anybody have any cool stories about moments of their lives that they connect to a certain song?

For example, I had a really bad wreck a few weeks ago. The way it happened, my truck should have flipped over and crushed me. One of the few things I can specifically remember about it was that I was listening to "weird Fishes/Arpeggi" by Radiohead.

Any other takers?
Most j-pop brings me back to the age of 12

Some video game music takes me back to when I first became interested in guitar.

Alice in Chains takes me back to those winter days when I was 16.
Somethig that happened to me a couple of years ago ties in with Ride the Lightning, but I'm not allowed to say what, according to the FBI, anyway.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
everyone can relate to 'She ****ing Hates Me' by Puddle of Mudd
XD
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
load album by metallica reminds me of when i went to alaska at age 16

man that was a sweet holiday
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
One of my friends locked herself into her car one night after her boyfriend broke up with her and I went out and sang "Don't Cry" by Guns N' Roses, we've never been closer friends, and that'll always be our songs despite not being together

Me and my ex-girlfriend used to sing "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol to each other at random times. I can't even listen to the opening notes and not have a tear come up in my eye anymore
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Ichimaru
Somethig that happened to me a couple of years ago ties in with Ride the Lightning, but I'm not allowed to say what, according to the FBI, anyway.

get raped by lars ulrich?
Quote by AnoKid09
everyone can relate to 'She ****ing Hates Me' by Puddle of Mudd
XD

No.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
get raped by lars ulrich?

If you listen to the lyrics, you might get the joke.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I can really relate to I Cum Blood.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by Hcmanu
So there you have it kids, You're not eating easter eggs, you're eating the parastic-like insides of rabbits. Happy Easter, I've got a corpse to rape!
"It's my life, its now or never, cuz i aint going to live for ever" =]
uh the killers was the band i got my first kiss too, the whole album and the doors-Alabama man was the first time i smoked pot and it is what got me into classic rock and guitar
The 'Close My Eyes' album by The Slackers reminds me of driving to the beach almost everyday a year or two ago.

'Swing Life Away' by Rise Against brings back some sad memories from around this time last year.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
My last serenade - Killswitch Engage

Listening to it after finding out my gf was chating on me, i love the song, but i cant listen to it, cause it reminds me of how **** i felt

Free Bird - played at my grandads funeral...
Take It Easy - The Eagles

Takes me back to hangin' with some of my best friends. Good times.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.