Page 1 of 2
What kind of scenesters do you have at your school? For help figuring out what they are use:

www.yourscenesucks.com

My school has a few of the typical emo kids but most of them are dying out. My school seems to have a lot of kids that listen to crap metalcore and think they're true metalheads. It's quite obnoxious actually.

P.S. I used the searchbar and couldn't find anything like this.
Scene and indie. Kinda sucks.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I go to college in a posh area so naturally its full of indie kids, emo kids, screamo kids, hardcore kids, nu-ravers and faux hip-hoppers.

Complete wankers basically.
Quote by DanRev
I go to college in a posh area so naturally its full of indie kids, emo kids, screamo kids, hardcore kids, nu-ravers and faux hip-hoppers.

Complete wankers basically.

Wealdstone near Harrow?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Metal and Rap.... The latter sucks.
If you like Blues/Rock then add me as a friend. I need to talk to some Blues/Rock Musicians and need reccomendations.
Quote by metaldud536
The hell. Like the rock/emo (anything to do with rock music) is the only scene? Where are the ghetto people?
The Laguna Beach people?

You're thinking of a clique I think. Scene is basically like a clique but it's more music oriented.
Peter wentz fan fat chicks
Generic Emo boy
Annoying kids who think they're brutal metalheads

And I have one friend who is a "black metal knight" haha.
He actually went by the creek during the winter snows to take pictures of himself and his viking sword.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
It dosent exist .
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by IcePh0enix
You're thinking of a clique I think. Scene is basically like a clique but it's more music oriented.

But hip hop is music

Those people that go clubbin'....GRRRR
i go to school on the central coast in california, so indie, and emo...and on the other end of the spectrum there is heavy metal ( and i mean really weird heavy ****).

and then there's all the white dudes who listen to gangsta rap.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
myspace *****, pete wentz fan, williamsburg hipster, faux hiphop, brootal kid

there aren't too many scene-boys here, mainly just scene-hoes.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Well atm we've got the emo-plague where I am. Nasty business.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Mostly Rock and Metal, which is good.

There are a few that like Rap though... I don't even understand how they can call TALKING into a microphone with someone hitting/clapping in the background "music". That's my opinion, anyway.
i go to an arts school
so white slutty dancers
asian music nerds
white drammie hippies
and asian gangsters...
Quote by dgme92
Well atm we've got the emo-plague where I am. Nasty business.

Yeah, my school was like that last year but it's gotten better. Even emos mature usually.
the faux hiphop thing kind of annoys me. the patterns on the hoodies hurt my eyes
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
The website isn't ****ing loading >.

So, my school is basically all gangsta rap kids from any decent. Some asian nerds here and there. Only a handful of kids listening to old rock. Me and and one other kid are the only ones who listen to metal.
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
Quote by lordofthefood1
the faux hiphop thing kind of annoys me. the patterns on the hoodies hurt my eyes

+1. Apparently the number of different colors on your jacket corresponds with your "coolness" nowadays.
About 80% is chav, very few emo's, and the rest are just normal, ie. don't really follow trends.

I can think of three people in the whole school who likes metal, including me.
Last edited by 12Jim34 at Apr 14, 2008,
Quote by Ichimaru
Wealdstone near Harrow?

Nah I go to college in Watford.
I don't even pay attention to them anymore.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
We just have a huge bunch of chavs...
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
My school is made up of chavs and townies. Then there's a few emo/scene kids. Me and my mate used to be the only classic rockers, now it's just me
My schoolis about:
half redneck ass holes who are afraid of people who listen to metal,(i dont mind a lot fo them but they have no imagination,"blah, blah, hunting, blah, blah four wheeling, blah, blah...""SHUT THE F*CK UP!")
one fourth idiots who think they live in a city, when they live in a very small town
one fifth people who enjoy multiple types of music
and one twentieth people who think they are true metalheads but get freaked out of ther minds by death metal.
Well, my school is filled with indie kids, emos, chavs, scene kids and three metalheads - one of whom is me.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Every kind.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
a lot of faux hip-hop and tough guy. And the rest are all asian poster children and normal people.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
Quote by IcePh0enix
What kind of scenesters do you have at your school? For help figuring out what they are use:

www.yourscenesucks.com

My school has a few of the typical emo kids but most of them are dying out. My school seems to have a lot of kids that listen to crap metalcore and think they're true metalheads. It's quite obnoxious actually.

P.S. I used the searchbar and couldn't find anything like this.

There's at least 5 threads on this already around the entire site.
Im not in school anymore but I do see alot of young rockabillies and psychobillies and also the usual thug/hip hoppers
My school has Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many Scene/ emo kids its annoying and they like to congregate all in one place but its always the best places (by like warm windows when the school is cold or in the middle of halls when your trying to get to class.)
and they listen to really crappy music. Some think their metal heads and wear slipknot t shirts but their hairs is like strawberry blonde and their holding hands with their ugly fat emo scene girlfriends who look almost like they do but all the hot emo scene chicks are usually Incredibly slutty and have no personality at all and its annoying when you try to have a conversation with one cause its basically like talking to a wet piece of cardboard that listens to paramore and fall out boy.
but yea I usually try to avoid them because their annoying.
Page 1 of 2