Hey guys, just a quick question about a gear website. ZZounds.com to be precise. I'm about to order my BH5 little giant but I've never dealt with them before. Anyone deal with them in the past got any good/bad stories? Also, I am going to be ordering some cables to run my guitar/pedal to the amp, any suggestions? (prefer to buy them along with the amp from zzounds).
their shipping isn't very reliable. i once orderd a pair of pickups from them. when i got the package in the mail, you could hear the pickups just bouncing around inside. they didn't use any sort of pakcin material, except for this plastic bag halfway filled with air that didn't to anything other than take up space. needless to say the pickups were both dead when i installed them. so i sent them back and seymour duncan sent me a new pair properly packaged. packing peanuts and everything. i mean, maybe the pickups were already dead, but that was my first suspicion:****ty packaging.

it isn't the only thing they've sent me like that either. banged up boxes, with no packing materials inside.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
I ordered my last guitar through zzounds, customer service was amazing. However, the case the guitar came in was a little bit banged up, but the guitar I bought was a blem guitar so that might not have even been because of their shipping service. But I would definatly buy from them again, but thats just my opinion.
Peavey 6505+
Marshall Jcm-900 Lead 1960 cab
Jackson USA RR1 w/SD blackouts
Jackson Dominion w/SD Distortion
Jackson SLS3 w/SD blackouts
Maxon OD808
EH Small Clone chorus
Ampeg B2R
Ampeg Cabs, 4x10, 1x15
Rickenbacker Bass Guitar
Ibanez CP-9
My experience with them was top notch, not to mention they had the best price on the particular item I was buying.
Quote by pENTAcUBE
Hey guys, just a quick question about a gear website. ZZounds.com to be precise. I'm about to order my BH5 little giant but I've never dealt with them before. Anyone deal with them in the past got any good/bad stories? Also, I am going to be ordering some cables to run my guitar/pedal to the amp, any suggestions? (prefer to buy them along with the amp from zzounds).

Ive used them a few times, mostly i order from MF but Tweak's board, (linked in Tweaks guide in my sig) uses them all the time, you can only link to that site when asking about products...
I just ordered from there, I'm still waiting for the validating BS(on day number 2). Anyone who used a debit card, how long did it take for them to validate and ship it out?

Okay nevermind, they just shipped. I wish zZounds accepted PayPal, so much easier.
2004 Fender American HSS Strat
Hughes And Kettner Switchblade
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi LP Classic
Epi G-400
Yamaha acoustic
Boss DD-3 Delay
B.Y.O.C. MXR Distortion+
Vox Wah
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Last edited by Malarkatron at Apr 15, 2008,