Is there any site you guys know of that has a huge list of scales and modes as well as when they can be used? I know this site has many of them, but they seem to be scattered all over?
^ ive heard of that one.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
haha owned. but ya one site with a load of scales all in the same place, possibly with some pics to aid.

whats guitar codex?
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Quote by pwnerer
Really? How is it? I was thinking of checking it out...

It's actually not bad. I can post a link if you want.
Quote by BGrem261

THE BOSS of the

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Thanks to the people who actually helped

I guess the rest of you don't have the attention span to read a couple sentences
Quote by aaagetalifeaaa
download guitar codex

I been using it for years now. Awesome little program! Im surprised they dont charge for it
Those sites are great for listing scales, but what about the theory behind applying them?
Quote by pwnerer
Yeh sure... I don't know how to use google...

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/
There's all sorts of news, and articles and lessons. The forums are pretty cool too.
Quote by BGrem261

THE BOSS of the

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Quote by caught22
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/
There's all sorts of news, and articles and lessons. The forums are pretty cool too.

Wow, that's really cool man thanks. Does that website also have a community of guitarists that can help me out if I have problems?

Wow, that's really cool man thanks. Does that website also have a community of guitarists that can help me out if I have problems?

nope. community - yes, helpful - nope

EDIT:
Scale? Which?
-x-|-x-|---|---
--- |-x-|---|-x-
-x-|--- |-x-|-x-
-x-|--- |-x-|-x-
-x-|-x- |---|-x-
--- |-x-|---|--x-
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Last edited by CanadaHckyDude at Apr 14, 2008,
Quote by pwnerer

spot on my friend! but be wary. some of the veteran users use nothing but sarcasm and dry humor against the newer users
Quote by BGrem261

THE BOSS of the

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine