Nicely done. Not my favorite song, and I really wish you could get a bit more emotion in your voice, but the instruments were all coordinated very well.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by Greenfinger182
Nicely done. Not my favorite song, and I really wish you could get a bit more emotion in your voice, but the instruments were all coordinated very well.

danke muchly
nice, i liked it. i liked the "we were both some other age and it felt so right." vocals were somewhat bland and a little flat...but you could still hear the melody. did you knock it down a few keys? im too lazy to get my guitar and test it out. oh and one more thing, what mics did you use for your drums?
Quote by davey1212k
nice, i liked it. i liked the "we were both some other age and it felt so right." vocals were somewhat bland and a little flat...but you could still hear the melody. did you knock it down a few keys? im too lazy to get my guitar and test it out. oh and one more thing, what mics did you use for your drums?
lol thx...yeah the original's in F#m I think, mine's in Bm and down an octave...I can't sing its troo haha.
and I used CAD mics...theyre total crap haha I'll upgrade at some point