I recently built a vista based PC, and need a new recording interface. I have an MBOX, but since I dont want to use pro tools anymore (currently using sonar 6). I need a recording interface (firewire or usb 2.0) That will work well with vista (64 bit).

I dont really want to spend more than 200.00 But any suggestions are welcome because I understand you get what you pay for.

I would like it to include at least 2 sets of trs/xlr inputs as well as the regular stuff.

Thanks guys.
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by TheRobVolta
ableton live 7.0 i have it.... if you want it... for free hit me up at rwydeven@gmail.com. I went out of my way to make an account to tell you this just so i could hook you up with this badass software that i just recently got...for free...hit me up son!

Epic fail. Take your stolen software elsewhere buddy!
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Lexicon Iomega works great.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
Just got an Presonus Inspire 1394 I'm excited to try it out. Got it off ebay for 96 bucks shipped!
I honestly wouldn't use anything with Vista right now.

Most companies aren't even offering support for Vista yet because it's still new and has so many bugs.

Make sure whatever you get works 100% with Vista before you buy it.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
If the company doesn't move to support Vista they will get left behind. Vista is becoming the standard over XP whether they like it or not.
Quote by BEAST89
If the company doesn't move to support Vista they will get left behind. Vista is becoming the standard over XP whether they like it or not.

That's only true because Microsoft stopped production/sales of XP so people would be forced to buy Vista.