Ok, here's the story and i really don't know what to do anymore. I have this friend and since last year we were really close best friends but the thing was she was sad all the time and used to cut and whatnot. I always told her to ask for help but she nevr did. So about Febuary or March this year she sent me a message going "This will all end next week, I'll be a gaurdian angel. So when i was reading that i was at school and i freaked because it sounded like she was gonna kill herself. So i went up to one of my other friends (which is also her friend) and told her.

Ok, but long story short i ended up crying in English class and i got pulled out and eventually me and two other people told the deputy principal what she was goin to do. Ever since then we have not been talking until recentley. About a month ago i wrote her note saying im sorry for telling the people who did not need to know it was wrong for me to tell them. And a few weeks after that we started talking on msn again and we were all cool. But, yesterday we were talking online again and i was ranting about what happened to me and etc.. And saying sorry and stuff. And she's like "I thought about it some more and i'm still angry at you." She also said what i did ruined her life because her family doesn't trust her anymore and she has to go to therapy. So itold her i only did it to help her not to hurt her. And that i wasn't going t let her kill herself because that's a **** way to escape. And all suddenley she's like"I was never going to" I think that is a big lie. Because so many things have pointed to her saying that she was.

don't know why (if she is) she's lying to me. I told her friends help each other and that's what a true friend would do. And now i've just made things worse for her. I don't know if i did the right thing or not. I don't know what to say to her anymore. I'm scared our friendships gone. It's just that whenever she was sad and you can see the cuts on her arm it made me so sad. I just wanted her to get help so she could be happy. So, if anyone can give me advice i'd really appreciate it. And please no flaming because i can't really take it right now. I'm so upset over this and i will really REALLY appreciate any good advice. Thank you.

EDIT: Ok i was just thinking should i talk to her first or wait forher to talk to me. I'm not saying sorry though. I've said it too many times and last time i talked to her online i was very heartfelt with what i was saying and i was crying my heart out. But she just acted like a bitch sorry to say. Because a few days before that we were txting and saying i love you and *kisses* (yes we do have a history..) and stuff like that. So..i mean i don't know if it's like depression that does that or what. And if i do talk to her what do i say? Any help will be appreciated. Thank You.

-K.L..
Blue! Red! Lime!

< So why's this smiley green and the rest are yellow?
Last edited by i love epiphone at Apr 18, 2008,
Break it into paragraphs? You will be flamed. I'll read it and edit this when I'm done I guess

EDIT: Okay she would have a right to be annoyed that you told them, although under pressure it seemed like the right thing to do.
If she is depressed and did want to kill herself, then she's best just sticking to the therapy and shouldn't complain.
If what she says about lying about wanting to kill herself is true, then she's a **** friend.

Hopefully that helped.
Just don't feel bad, she's giving you 2 pieces of information, both of which contradict. Hopefully you feel better about yourself.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Apr 14, 2008,
You're not to feel bad for alerting people to her possibly committing suicide. It's one of the worst things that can affect family, friends, colleagues (I know). If she's going to do it, she'll probably do it to be honest, but the best thing you can do is keep an eye on her, make sure she never shows any abnormal behaviour or acts continually depressed, and be there for her.

EDIT: That's far too helpful. This should balance it out:

tl;dr.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by xLESTERX
She just wants attention
Stop feeding her with it

This.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
You did the right thing and eventually she will come around and see what you actually did, once she matures a bit and puts things in perspective.
kill her yourself

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

her world doesnt revolve around you (dont take that in a bad way)
if you cant help her theres nothing you can do about that. let her deal with it and move on with your life. but dont abandon her of course, be there if you needs you there but untill then just move on.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
do it before she does?
2008 PRS Custom 24 in Blue Matteo
2007 PRS Paul Allender Signature
Boss GT-10
2007 Fender Marcus Miller Signature Bass
Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II
Gallien-Krueger 810RBX

myspace.com/porcelainprovince
Wow, I smashed right into that wall of text, make it into paragraphs in future, it makes it easier to read and thus gives you better responses.

On topic, listen, all you did was try and help her, she doesn't appreiciate that by the sounds of it. Why would she be angry when she send you the message? What did she expect you to do with it considering you knew about her cutting?

You aren't at fault, she is, if she doesn't see that she has a friend who cares for her and is angry at them for helping then she is a fool.
Yeah, if she doesn't appreciate you trying to help her, then shes not a real friend. She may be cool but maybe it would be better if you weren't friends. Cuz you were obviously trying to help her, and if she doesn't realize that you were just trying to help her, then she has to understand that herself. There's nothing you can do to make it more obvious that you were trying to help her.
To be honest, you guys are barely 14. She won't know what she wants or how to act maturely.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Start by saying what you've said here to her. Maybe if you let her know you're unhappy and you need her help then it'll distract her from her problems. Don't keep apologising because this will make her think that she can take out her anger on you as much as she likes and that isn't fair. I think you did the right thing, if I was in your situation I can't see that there would be another option anyway. It sounds like a 'cry for help' kind of thing, but maybe if you let her know how much you like having her around then it'd give her more motivation to get her act together, stop being so bloody self absorbed and start being a good friend to you.
Thank you guys i'm feeling a bit better now. I hope one day she see's what i did for her. Right now now she's just really stubborn and it's giving me the ****s. But yeah, whatever makes her happy. Oh sorry bout the paragraphs thing as well. I haven't posted here for a while and i forgot lol.

Oh and were both girls by the way so no sex lol to whoever posted that.
Blue! Red! Lime!

Quote by Badreligionrock
To be honest, you guys are barely 14. She won't know what she wants or how to act maturely.

BINGO!!!!!!!
1.get some rope
2.get HER
3.??????
4.profit
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
you're a terrible friend for doing that
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by xLESTERX
She just wants attention
Stop feeding her with it

sig under construction.
Quote by LazySandman
you're a terrible friend for doing that

Wow...
Blue! Red! Lime!

You did the right thing under pressure. I didn't read every single response cause I was getting lazy. But I have a friend like this, she got through her therapy and is progressively moving on. She still has her moments, but she's still with us, so that's good.

As for your friend, hopefully she can appreciate what you did for her someday. I mean, I'm not sure how I'd feel if I was in her position, I'd assume I would also be rather angry, but I don't think that I'd be totally pissed about it.

That's just me...
Set Up

Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Fender Princeton Chorus Amp
Fender Acoustic 12 String
Samick Acoustic 6 String
Line 6 POD X3 Live
You did the right thing...therapy works. I have a friend who's going through it right now and he thought it wouldnt work. Well since then, he scored himself a girlfriend!
i dont really get what u did there lol
Blue! Red! Lime!

Gee, you such a bad person. Why on earth would you try and save your friends life? No wonder she hates you now.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
if she hates you cause you tried to help, thats her fault, if no one trusts her, good no one should, again its her fault you have no reason to feel bad or even care anymore if theyre going to act like this, and if they do happen to go through with what they said, then you especially have no reason to feel bad because you tried to help you should have a very clear conscious, most people would never have said anything to the authority figure
Last edited by MarioBlaster17 at Apr 18, 2008,
Quote by Schnitzel_Man
Gee, you such a bad person. Why on earth would you try and save your friends life? No wonder she hates you now.

So you would just let them die?

When they have a life to ****ing live?

And how would that effect their loved ones?

People think i'm not mature?

Look at yourselves. And what you write back.

Oh and this isn't fake. I am not a fake. Why would i make this up? What happened affected my life in big ways. Ways that you don't know about. So don't mock me and say it's fake.
Blue! Red! Lime!

Last edited by i love epiphone at Apr 18, 2008,
She was just a 14 year old girl who wanted attention, how could you not see right through that? So many ofl those girls pretend they want to kill themselves 'cause they need someone to worry about them. I would've talked to the school shrink to piss her off.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Quote by cocacolabottle
She was just a 14 year old girl who wanted attention, how could you not see right through that? So many ofl those girls pretend they want to kill themselves 'cause they need someone to worry about them. I would've talked to the school shrink to piss her off.

....I already did that *smiles eviley*

Then it was very awkward.

But yeah, i'm starting to care less and less to be honest.

After how she treated me.
It makes me think why bother anymore?
Blue! Red! Lime!

I hate to be an asshole, but don't come on here just to rant about your life. You're a typical 14 year old that needs to grow the **** up. I'm 15 and I can do it no problem.

Make the choice. You can:

A. Act mature, realize that your problems are all teenage drama, and both you and your friend are just after attention.

or

B. Continue being that typical 14 year old girl that's just so damn 'random' and 'unique'. Yeah, we all know the drill. Nobody gets you. You're different than everyone else. That's cool but we don't care.

Quote by 6_6_6_1_syn
I hate to be an asshole, but don't come on here just to rant about your life. You're a typical 14 year old that needs to grow the **** up. I'm 15 and I can do it no problem.

Make the choice. You can:

A. Act mature, realize that your problems are all teenage drama, and both you and your friend are just after attention.

or

B. Continue being that typical 14 year old girl that's just so damn 'random' and 'unique'. Yeah, we all know the drill. Nobody gets you. You're different than everyone else. That's cool but we don't care.

lol. it's ok. I get you on that though. I could say why i don't think people get me but then again nobody cares
Blue! Red! Lime!