Page 1 of 3
I already have Dark Side of the Moon, The Beatles, and Primus. What else should I put on there, my mind is blank
Primal Scream
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-PmQ3dFQvs

On a side note, don't listen to it while you're tripping, it could scare the hell out of you.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Don't do the Mars Volta!

I there's a track on Francis the Mute that makes me feel like there are bugs crawling through my head when I'm SOBER
Dude.

Click the link in my sig, and listen to "The Dream". It's my buddy's official acid trip song.
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
Get some Captain Beefheart on there man!
Quote by Massive Failure
I used to get nude and hump my stuffed animals, and one day my parents caught me. They were shocked, I had Winnie the Pooh in submission and I was ruthlessly humping him and moaning.
Quote by InvaderTSN

+1001902234-12398-0975-2395923482387490283740293874029384723
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I've found Say Anything to be really weird ass acid trip music. I don't really like the band, but they have weird ****, haha.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Combichrist, Lords Of Acid, Infected Mushroom.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
under the boardwalk - the drifters
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Porcupine Tree: Voyage 34

Also check out their song Jupiter Island, it reminds me of a shroom trip.
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
Quote by emagdnimasisiht
You should put some deathcore music on there that would be insane.

NO! Once when a buddy of mine was tripping ball someone thought it would be funny to put some death metal on to scare the shi.t out of him and the guy got so scared he almost killed himself.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by avenged_7_fold
NO! Once when a buddy of mine was tripping ball someone thought it would be funny to put some death metal on to scare the shi.t out of him and the guy got so scared he almost killed himself.

**** man thanks for the heads up
Quote by Mountaindew91
**** man thanks for the heads up

Yeah, and if this is one of your first times make sure you have someone sober to watch you.
:
Quote by malachifivebass

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

Quote by avenged_7_fold

I know I was joking

Maybe Radiohead? The In Rainbows album?
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Cream?
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Quote by avenged_7_fold
Yeah, and if this is one of your first times make sure you have someone sober to watch you.

make sure they have a camera too, very intertaining.
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Quote by scarfacesuit
I've found Say Anything to be really weird ass acid trip music. I don't really like the band, but they have weird ****, haha.

Say Anything weird? Maybe you're standard of normal is a lot higher than mine.

I vote yes on In Rainbows, although it might be a downer. I can already imagine seeing that album manifested visually.
Tool

Oh! The Acid Memoirs by Dog Fashion Disco. That will definitely do.
Signature temporarily empty
Quote by avenged_7_fold
Combichrist, Lords Of Acid, Infected Mushroom.

Holy fuck...another Infected Mushroom fan? On UG?
The Pit. The Movie.
Sublime.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Porcupine Tree and most of Pink Floyd's stuff is good for weed, but I've only done acid once, and I was scared ****less by Primus

Edit:
Quote by ANTHRAX†
Watch this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RQ8Zh6AHNVg

Scariest thing I've ever done on acid....

Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Last edited by Insanity^2 at Apr 14, 2008,
Jimi
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Dude, if you talk about acid, you need white rabbit, the doors (Alot of their tripper stuff too, Riders on the storm and ****, crystal ships etc), and to spice **** up, Godizalla's Clint Eastwood
Quote by pimpslap1236
the cops will lie to you. accept it. believing things they say is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your dick in a pencil sharpener.

R.I.P Samantha
Page 1 of 3