So i have a 6505+ and a hush super c and i was just curious how i should run it through the head. should i hook it up through the effects loop? or direct into the guitar and input in the amp?

and also should i use speaker cables when running anything through the effects loop? or should i use instrument cables? cuz i know your supposed to use speaker cable to go to the cab but i dont know about the rest
You use instrument cables for everything except the cab. And, try the hush in both places to see what works better.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
alright. i havnt actually recieved the hush yet. lol. i just ordered off the net the other day and should be gettin it soon. but i plan on testin on both.

but thanks for the info on the cables. i was clueless about the effects loop
Run the HUSH Super C in the effects loop. It is not meant to run in front of the amp. I run one in the loop of my Bugera, and used it on my old Randall RH-100 as well. It works wonders. Do not set the HUSH knob higher than about 1/3 of the way up of it will significantly mess with your tone
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge