Page 1 of 2
So I really liked this one girl for awhile and I asked her out. She said no and there was a lot of drama between there that I don't have time to write. Then I called her a bitch because she has turned into one. She let all of this stupid attention get to her head. She told some guy and I got this text from a number i have never seen before saying that you better leave my girl alone. She isn't dating anyone. They said it's the only time they are going to ask nicely. Oh and the worst part is that I still like her. I can't get her out of my head. So I don't want to get ****ing beaten up by a big black guy.
well, i'm sure they hate you too.

try the relationship thread? you'll get more sensible replies there i think
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

You are a wuss, never back down from a guy ever. I gurantee if you stand your grounds and tell him to suck your dick you will intimidate him. Also stay away from girls that like big black guys :-x
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"

Take it to the Relationship Thread.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Its difficult now but just try and forgot about her (easily said than done) as they say:
Time heals all wounds
Quote by Massive Failure
I used to get nude and hump my stuffed animals, and one day my parents caught me. They were shocked, I had Winnie the Pooh in submission and I was ruthlessly humping him and moaning.
If she's turned into such a bitch, why would you want to date her? My current ex got a little bitchy and let attention get to her head, I feel used. You get to avoid that feeling. You'll find somebody better.
Set Up

Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Fender Princeton Chorus Amp
Fender Acoustic 12 String
Samick Acoustic 6 String
Line 6 POD X3 Live
She hates you, and that's not going to change after this point. Welcome to high school. There's plenty of chicks. Forget her. Blah blah blah. Also, Relationship Thread.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
first mistake, not being posotive the girl would say yes. second, having a large african american involved.
Aww, no offense but she does sound like a bitch and i know bitches, i am a girl lol. You know if she's gonna act like that it's better for you to move on and find someone else. I know what's it's like when there's someone stuck in your head. It's hard. But i just play pokemon!
Blue! Red! Lime!

< So why's this smiley green and the rest are yellow?
Quote by dudetheman

yeah
wrong thread
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
These things come and go, and eventually pass when you grow a pair and start being a man.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by dannyniceboy
You are a wuss, never back down from a guy ever. I gurantee if you stand your grounds and tell him to suck your dick you will intimidate him. Also stay away from girls that like big black guys :-x

Yeah, right.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
How old are you, 12? Man up and quit your whining.
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join
We hate you too.

No I'm just kidding

I'm not surprised she called in "reinforcements". If she's the attention seeking who re you said she is then she's going to take any excuse to get someone to drool over her. Whenever creepers (not saying you are one) would mess with me when I was single I'd get someone to tell them to lay off. It'd make me feel better because then they'd be all "I took care of him" and all "look I did something for you because I care".

Basically I say forget about her and find someone better
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
rape her

then rape the big black guy

but seriously, just forget about her, i know what you're going through, (i've had the same issue, twice in a row now ) you can't get her out of your head, the best thing to do is ditract yourself i.e fap, video games, guitar, music, school, friends, pot, the Pit, anything yto just make yourself focus on something else
you like some weird girls

oh and stay away from large black men, they even scare me.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
You just need to grow up and face rejection, it happens, get used to it. Many women are going to say "no" to you in your life, grow some balls and deal with it, no one likes a whiny bitch...
I guarantee you she just got one of her friends to text you, and the easiest way o get over it is to get a different girl
no offense man, but your fault for letting this girl go to your head like that. get over her and move on. you're obviously wasting your time daydreaming about this one, large black man or no. give it up and get outta there, now.
Quote by immernet
rape her

then rape the big black guy

but seriously, just forget about her, i know what you're going through, (i've had the same issue, twice in a row now ) you can't get her out of your head, the best thing to do is ditract yourself i.e fap, video games, guitar, music, school, friends, pot, the Pit, anything yto just make yourself focus on something else

Not necessarily in that order...
Quote by deaththrashcore
Not necessarily in that order...

why? she's the prize, he's just a bonus feature.
Yeah dude. Try and move on. Once a chick gets her friend to text you threateningly, its pretty much a no-go. Once you start meeting other chicks (meeting them first. then bone them. that way you aren't thinkin about her while you jump the other girl) it gets easier.
Quote by dudetheman

This thread ended with this post.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
How can you hate girls?

They are so much fun... In more ways than one. So you got burned, plenty of fish in the sea!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Dude seriously just get over it. My ex was so nice and I loved her but now she's an attention seeking bitch who dresses so ****in slutty and I know some dudes like that, but not if you love them... But yeah if she's a bitch **** her and **** some dude fighting you. WHETHER HE'S BLACK OR NOT, that don't matter but if he wants to fight, then fight who gives a **** be a man.

Yeah and if this girl aint such a bitch then you should stull fight for her. She'll eventually like it.
lol no man should ever have "I am going to get my ass beat go through his head" :-D. It should always be "I am going to beat this kids ass".

Yea a lot of girls are just sluts who love attention, get what you can and get out. There are a few good girls out there though so don't give up.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by dudetheman

thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.
listen to Mood Rings by Relient K a few times. Not the best song ever, but it does the trick for me.
Text back and say you don't feel like fighting over an attention seeking slut.
Find somebody else
Dude why the **** did you ask her out? Why not just hang out with her or something, and see if it leads to anything. I seriously don't understand why people ask girls out...
Dude, okay few things to say...

1- What are you 12 years old? If you're not, sounds like both of your maturity levels are.
2- It probably wasn't the best idea to call her a bitch if you want to "go out" with her.
3- Why the **** do you like her but think she is a bitch?
4- Why are you obsessed with a girl that you hate?
5- Its probably best to not even try for a relationship until you have control over your own retarded emotions.

EDIT: Tell the black guy that thinks he's a badass he's a jackass and he has better things to do than waste his time with that ho.

Get in a fight, get beat up, fine. You have your dignity, which is all that matters. People would appreciate a that got kid beat up while standing up for himself more than some low-esteem kid.

Remember kids; fighting does accomplish things. It's just that the people spectating can not feel the emotional collision between the two. I'm not endorsing fighting, but yeah, standing up for yourself is a given.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Last edited by SlinkyBlue at Apr 14, 2008,
Make sure you tell the guy off, if he starts **** and is capable of kicking your ass just bring friends. O and don't waste your time with the girl
The funny thing is, he asks a girl out, gets turned down, then proceeds to calling her a bitch and freaking out. On top of this he wonders why she thinks he's a creep and is getting people to protect her.
Quote by Atreyu27
So I really liked this one girl for awhile and I asked her out. She said no and there was a lot of drama between there that I don't have time to write.

If she says no, that's generally it. There are plenty of other fish in the sea to sex up.

Quote by Atreyu27
Then I called her a bitch because she has turned into one.

Just ... don't call women bitches. They will find a way to cause pain upon you by way of another male. And she'll hate you even more.
I gotz 99 problemz but a bitch ain't 1.

Contrary to your own situation.
tell her that shes getting attention obsessed. then forget about her.
i know its tough man but dont think about her and if u do just think of how she treated you.
after that you wont want her anymore.

ps wrong thread
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Page 1 of 2