I have a Jackson RR3 and it was in standard with 9's and now i tuned it to D Standard,one step down and it has gauges 11-50. Do i have to do anything to my Floyd Rose and or Truss Rod now that i tuned it to that?
Yes. You could look for a guide on how to perform this but I would suggest taking it into a local guitar shop and pay for an adjustment. But stay there and have them show you what they're doing. It's a lot better to be taught in person rather than over the web.