so I was at the gas station today and I lookied behind the counter and saw camel snus. I asked the clerk about it and he said it was like chew but flavored and easy on the gut. I bought some just to try it and I have to say, it is good. My only complaint I'd that it weak. It doesn't give you that good rush that you get from smoking or a dip. Anyone else tried it? Oh I got the spiced flavor cuz that's all there was. I guess there are others though?
I tried Camel toe, twas tasty...???
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
hmmm.. have i chewed an addictive wad of carcinogens and fertilizer residue, with the hyper-attrative side effect of drooling a steady stream of brown slime?

nope, haven't tried it...
Last edited by frigginjerk at Apr 14, 2008,
people still chew that stuff?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I really hate Camels...if that stuff is the same tobacco as in their cigs then I expect it's pretty weak and pretty rough tasting.
isnt it snuff?

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
Dip or chews or whatever just seem weird.
Are they healthier in some respect than smoking?
Camels suck in general though
#27s!
Quote by BigBassFishing
Dip or chews or whatever just seem weird.
Are they healthier in some respect than smoking?
Camels suck in general though
#27s!

not really because they can cause tongue, lip or mouth cancer.
just as bad. jsut different areas.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
Yea I love it. I had the Frost flavor, its really just mint. I like regular dip better, but I did get a buzz since I'm new to tobacco.
Quote by jeff541
I thought it was Camel Anus.....

Glad I'm not alone here.
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Other UG'ers chew snuff ..
I actually thought I was alone on this one.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
I'm not a fan of snuff, maybe it's because I first tried Whiskey flavored skoal. And TwistofFate, I realize this is a double standard, but it's a shame to see such a hot girl chew. Sorry if I offended you, it's really not fair, but chew is absolutely disgusting along with girls smoking, even though I smoke. *Prepares Anti-Feminist Flame Shield*
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Quote by floppypick
I tried Camel toe, twat tasty...???

fixed
Keep Strong Grundy

Quote by metaldud536
Milkshakes. They bring the boys to the yard.

Quote by humperdunk
OWNED