There was a game released not to long ago called "bully". I am thinking about getting it but im not sure. I was wondering how it is. and is it two player?
It's great, except the story mode is sorta short, I beat it when I rented it over Christmas break. But after the story, there's still plenty to do. Scholarship edition is two player, but that mode sucks, so it isn't worth it only for two player.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Oh heres a website that has information all about that game it has all the info you could ever want

www.F*CKINGGOOGLEIT.com
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by IronNecrosis
Oh heres a website that has information all about that game it has all the info you could ever want

www.F*CKINGGOOGLEIT.com

Excuse me, but your link is broken kind sir...
Quote by IronNecrosis

www.F*CKINGGOOGLEIT.com

oh man this 'use google' thing that everyone does is almost as bad as the search bar jokes.

On topic, the game sucks, way to repetitive.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by Rooster666
Its really short and easy to beat.

+1
I finished it in 2 days
Quote by Massive Failure
I used to get nude and hump my stuffed animals, and one day my parents caught me. They were shocked, I had Winnie the Pooh in submission and I was ruthlessly humping him and moaning.