Page 1 of 2
Like in the film Alive, would you eat human flesh, if so what body part would you go for? Personally as long as i had a condiment i would take any thigh or breast.
um, can i cook it?

then i probably would.

of course if it came down to survival i might just eat it anyway. its hard to say without actually being in that situation.
I would eat some for survival. I'de start with one leg, then the butt and then the other leg. Nothing else, i'de prefer to die
i would eat the fat bit underneath the arm.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Cook up what can be used of the inner organs, like the heart and liver before they started to get gamey, I'd probably eat the eyes as well...depending on the situation. Then I'd cook up the legs and arms. The neck muscles would be next. I'd probably make jerky out of all the muscles that surround the stomach, ribs, and back. The rest would just become a stew.
The Pit. The Movie.
If it was life or death I would, and also assuming the person was dead.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
Brains! I hear they're high in protein. Jk, I just made that up, don't go spouting it off like its true.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Take to it like a cow, eat the rump! Heart and liver are full of tasty protein goodness! huzzah!
I want you vincent745!

member #5 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
hmm. id like a tom brady arm with some soy sauce.

Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
To survive, yes I would eat human flesh. I would take the parts where most meat is so thighs and breast, even liver and heart and kidneys.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Funnily enough, just last night I had a dream where I was with native south americans who eat their dead relatives in rituals, and I was dancing around a bonfire with them on a beach and took part in a ritualistic murder and consumption of human flesh. After we were done we threw the carcasses, which looked like cattle parts into the holes in the ground and put out the bonfire. And then I remember being scared cause I thought my grandpa was next.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Brain.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
idk bout you guys but i'm more a fan of necrophilia than cannibalism....

i'd like me a nice, dead Jessica Alba *Licks lips*
Quote by patrickrh
idk bout you guys but i'm more a fan of necrophilia than cannibalism....

i'd like me a nice, dead Jessica Alba *Licks lips*

thats a good thread...if you committed necrophilia and cannaballism..would you eat body parts then continue to fornicate what was left or would you just shag the hell out of it then eat it (bear in mind you are eating your own semen).
Quote by Spay
Cook up what can be used of the inner organs, like the heart and liver before they started to get gamey, I'd probably eat the eyes as well...depending on the situation. Then I'd cook up the legs and arms. The neck muscles would be next. I'd probably make jerky out of all the muscles that surround the stomach, ribs, and back. The rest would just become a stew.

"Welcome back to Cooking Humans. I'm your host, Spay."
Depends...can I cook them? And who is it? Like...some random person: Yes. Someone close: No. Rosie O'Donell....**** no
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Quote by obey_yourmaster
Depends...can I cook them? And who is it? Like...some random person: Yes. Someone close: No. Rosie O'Donell....**** no

Rosie O'Donell would be put to better use as a sleeping bag, similarly to the Tauntaun at the beginning of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
I actually met Nando Parrado who was a survivor of the plane crash that alive is about. He gave a speech about his experience and signed copies of his book. He seemed well adjusted after eating somebody's flesh, so i think i would.
My Gear
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez RG550
Fender Tele Deluxe
Mesa/Boogie Lonestar
Keeley Compressor
Keeley TS808
Quote by Andy28
my mom passed away sadly

Mine passed away gladly.

I'd eat human flesh. Meat is meat. Mad cow is for cows. I'd go for the leg, arm or eyeballs.
Last edited by Mudmen190 at Apr 14, 2008,
i would do whatever it takes to survive. however, i wouldn't kill a person just to eat them.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by obey_yourmaster

Jesus you could feed the Halo Flood with that fat piece of bitch.
Wow, I had a conversation about this last year that lasted for a few hours with some people. I would do it if it were about survival. If offered to me for a taste, maybe. I imagine it tasting like fried bologna.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
probably an arm
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Page 1 of 2