My friend wants me to come play some halo and i need a bit of time to get my Gold card(I'm flat broke) and I was wondering if any1 had an extra card that came with Halo 3 that they aren't going to use and could PM me the code from the card?

It would be greatly appreciated and I know the pit isn't the greatest place to go to for this kind of stuff but heres hoping.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
you get a free trial for a month with you xbox i believe when you start signing up for your silver account try checking that out
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
Quote by stefan1988
you get a free trial for a month with you xbox i believe when you start signing up for your silver account try checking that out

I already used it

I bought a three month card off my friend a little while ago and that just ran out.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Just tell him to make a new account BUT dont delete his old one. He wont have all his recent achivements but you get a free month of xbox live so BoOYAH!
Quote by XTheAlchemistX
Just tell him to make a new account BUT dont delete his old one. He wont have all his recent achivements but you get a free month of xbox live so BoOYAH!

i think they got rid of it, too many people abusing it.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
another option would be to buy the one month xbox live gold card while you save some money i think is like 8-10 dollars
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash