http://www.myspace.com/atthedaysend1

Me and my buddy recorded all the tracks, and we're pretty happy with it. We're using a bass sim right now, as we don't have a real bassist yet, but hopefully that'll be resolved soon. Should be the second song on there. If you like our stuff, feel free to add us!

EDIT: just moved Don't You Know up on the playlist, should play automatically now
Last edited by Narciel at Apr 14, 2008,
i listened to "dont you know" and i have to say its pretty freaking awesome.

listened to the weakest, and honestly i didnt like the whole growly screaming thing, everything was awesome, especially the part with the backing vocals.

i'm also gonna add you on myspace bro....lol
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
lol, yeah, we're getting rid of the screams. Already have the new backups recorded, just havn't put everything back together yet. I just put up a blog entry about it, actually. Thanks for the add, i just accepted you .
Youre music is definately not my style...That being said I think it is very well executed. The vocal harmonies work well together and it sounds like something that I could easily hear on a random radio station. Very accessable. Good job man. Keep working at it.
Are you Pactworthy?